ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finance question on clio

Mk2 Ph2 1.4 16v Dynamic
I currently have 3 years finance left on my 2003 1.4 16v dynamic left to pay, today i seen a DCI clio around 4.5g with the same finance company? What are the possibilities of getting the finance put over to the DCI? Can that be doen or must i clear the finance on the one i have now?

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
They will just settle the current car and take any shortfall and put it on the new one.

Or you can pay the difference yourself.

B

Ben^

you need to find how how much you owe if you were to settle and then get a valuation on your car. If its worth more than you owe then your in positive equity and are lauging but if you owe more than the car is worth then you are in negative equity. you can normally get most garages to finance any extra money you owe if you have a good/excellecnt credit rating. If its poor then you will struggle to find any companies to finance the extra for you.

I would always suggest paying the difference your self or as much of it as you can afford or you will be paying over the odds for the DCI each month and will be worth a lot less then you actually owe.

If your already with a finance company and you have missed no payments then they will probably be more than willing to help you re-finance but you have to make sure the dealership you have seen that car at uses that finance company.

Hope this helps