ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally taken some pics of 172 after a wash

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
ive finally got round to taking some pics of my 2001 172, poss not to everyones tastes but there we go!!! :D

2007_0505Image0005.jpg

2007_0505Image0008.jpg

2007_0505Image0004.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the standard Renault mount can in no way support the Magnex backbox, it weight a tonne, I fabricated my own mount using a Ford mount and a few other bits and pieces, held it nice and neat close the the bumper and it didn't move. (3.5" twin)

lovely looking car mate but the back box looks w**k!!

lol it doesnt look as bad in real life i have to admit but it was on the car already so aint been in 2much of a rush to replace it! like said above am guna put a few pennies aside to get a yozza at some point! cheers for the comments tho!

i wud have done that if there was f1s on the car originally but it was on 17" super t's which were ruining the handling and got offered a gd deal on new 1.2s by a mate

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh just noticed you live in shropshire, i'll keep an eye out.