ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally some pics

clio 1.2 dynamique
th_S7300032.jpg

i have a new grill to put on, this will be done when i can be bothered to. LOL
th_S7300034.jpg

th_S7300035.jpg

th_S7300036.jpg

finally got round to posting some pics of my car. only took the driver side at the mo as someone crashed into the passenger side and its really not a good sight!!

clio 1.2 dynamique
the mudflaps are coming off. really just put them on as a test to see if they made the car look better (obviously the dont). its getting lowered a little more soon once the dent is fixed, so they will be coming off.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
would also get the holes where the clio badge came of filled, other than that and the flaps, and lack of grille not bad :)

clio 1.2 dynamique
would also get the holes where the clio badge came of filled, other than that and the flaps, and lack of grille not bad :)

im gona get the holes filled up at the same time as the dent is fixed. might aswell get all repairs done at the same time. flaps are coming off soon, then lowering, colour coding, grill today or tomorrow i think, hopefully should look ok when its all done. i also have the car stripped out- no back seats, rear cards will be replaced with carbon fibre ones, spare wheel is gone. bucket seats are in so shouldnt be too bad