ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally some changes to the Ph-lamer

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
simillar to my plans. im not sure weather to go with the cupra spliter or not but they are deff growing on me.

probably would prefer a cup but at that price i cant justify so at only £20 money to look ratio is good :)

lol deffiantly an issue. im hoping to pick one up from a write of or something. brand new there a lil expensive. id love a carbon one but there not easy to shape onto a ph1 bumper so ive herd

phase 1 172
probably would prefer a cup but at that price i cant justify so at only £20 money to look ratio is good :)

lol deffiantly an issue. im hoping to pick one up from a write of or something. brand new there a lil expensive. id love a carbon one but there not easy to shape onto a ph1 bumper so ive herd

not many places round my end have stuff like that so not much chance for me, carbon would look good on yours tho mate

so much better mate.

cheers fella

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8

not many places round my end have stuff like that so not much chance for me, carbon would look good on yours tho mate

so much better mate.

cheers fella

k-tec racing mate. my compnay deals with alot of carbon and a one of would cost a fortune as you need a mould and al that so k-tec is best bet but im not sure how easy it would fit. its alottadollar to go and waste if i ruin it or it looks pants

phase 1 172

so much better mate.

cheers fella

k-tec racing mate. my compnay deals with alot of carbon and a one of would cost a fortune as you need a mould and al that so k-tec is best bet but im not sure how easy it would fit. its alottadollar to go and waste if i ruin it or it looks pants

would look sweet just dont trust it lasting, shropshire is speed bump crazy