ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally some changes to the Ph-lamer

phase 1 172
i`ve owned the car a year name and it came with some chavish 17`s so i`ve been waiting to find a nice set of standard wheels which i finally came across thanks to jay (jl172) also edde lowered my car for me so its looking a lot better these days

its still got a few things to do like the bumper, bonnet (respray) side strips, door handles, interior grab handles and stereo surround colour coded and phase 2 boot lid, stealth exhaust but im in no rush

any way just a few pics

any comments welcome

From this

101_0460.jpg

to this

P5120206.jpg

P5120207.jpg

P5120205.jpg

P5120204.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Tidy.... Much better on those Wheels and at that Height

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Those wheels WERE horrible!!!

But looks stunning now! Like the flame red! :) still trying to spot u in Telford!

phase 1 172
cheers for the comms, thought i saw you the other day near donnington Haz as no one else has a bonnet bra in telford but wasnt sure if u`d got rid of it

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Probably was me, coz like you said, doubt there is many Clios with a bonnet bra! lol..

when was this?

I did see a flame red ph1 172 driving up the hill from Asda.

phase 1 172
Probably was me, coz like you said, doubt there is many Clios with a bonnet bra! lol..

when was this?

yeah probably me fella, a couple of months ago thinking about it

Suzuki Ignis Sport

when was this?

Yeah must've been me, and must've been you, i posted a spotted thread as soon as i spotted ya, was driving pretty quick aswell! (tut tut!)

:)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Ph1 Ph-Lamer ftw!

Very nice, although I would say that, I have the same car hehe.

phase 1 172

Yeah must've been me, and must've been you, i posted a spotted thread as soon as i spotted ya, was driving pretty quick aswell! (tut tut!)

probably was i normally get stuck behind very annoying old people before that hill so when it goes 2 lanes give me a chance especially as i`m always running late for work

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport

probably was i normally get stuck behind very annoying old people before that hill so when it goes 2 lanes give me a chance especially as i`m always running late for work

I know what you mean, but having a 1.2 and driving up a hill don't do me any favours!!!...... so i just stick to the inside lane up that hill and cruise up! - Pretending to be driving up the hill slowly, but in fact, its the fastest i can push the car up!

phase 1 172

I know what you mean, but having a 1.2 and driving up a hill don't do me any favours!!!...... so i just stick to the inside lane up that hill and cruise up! - Pretending to be driving up the hill slowly, but in fact, its the fastest i can push the car up!

dont worry bout it fella i`m sure you fool people

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
glad my wheels are looking good lol. some1 stole the rear center cap mate? cars mint looked nie the day you picked them up part from the chavu halfords rims lol. looking mint tho mate glad your happy

phase 1 172
glad my wheels are looking good lol. some1 stole the rear center cap mate? cars mint looked nie the day you picked them up part from the chavu halfords rims lol. looking mint tho mate glad your happy

yeah couldn`t believe it and a locking nut from the front the blumin gypsey! crackin set of wheels mate well happy with them, couple of more touches and it will be looking good

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yea mate the were mint just fancide the 16s though lol. for a set of rims that age and not been refurbed they are mint! what your plans for it then?

phase 1 172
agree fella, wanted the 16`s but very hard to come by
color code strips and handles, cup spoiler, color code grab handles and centre dash, cupra splitter and get the bonnet and bumper resprayed and hopefully a phase 2 boot

phase 1 172
evenin the Don, no lights were off, the sun was behind me so must have hit the projector at a funny angle.

need to get it sorted asap as i`ve got my mot on thursday and i`m fed of looking a chav at lights as its sticking at 3000 rpm

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
evenin the Don, no lights were off, the sun was behind me so must have hit the projector at a funny angle.

need to get it sorted asap as i`ve got my mot on thursday and i`m fed of looking a chav at lights as its sticking at 3000 rpm

:) Surprised you're not in work! It was just the way the light looked...thought I'd mention it...just in case.

Have you checked the spring? (Get a thread up in the mechanical section to see what the knowledgeable ones on PH1s can tell you) :)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
color code strips and handles, cup spoiler, color code grab handles and centre dash, cupra splitter and get the bonnet and bumper resprayed and hopefully a phase 2 boot

simillar to my plans. im not sure weather to go with the cupra spliter or not but they are deff growing on me.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
it looks great, never been a masive fan of phase 1's but somethings just changed my mind, flame red looks good!

phase 1 172

:) Surprised you're not in work! It was just the way the light looked...thought I'd mention it...just in case.

Have you checked the spring? (Get a thread up in the mechanical section to see what the knowledgeable ones on PH1s can tell you) :)

yeah been meaning to just dont have the expertise to even check it that well to be honest but i`l try having a butchers at it tomorrow

phase 1 172

simillar to my plans. im not sure weather to go with the cupra spliter or not but they are deff growing on me.

probably would prefer a cup but at that price i cant justify so at only £20 money to look ratio is good :)