ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally pics ofMY new car ; )

BMW F31
cheers, got the battery cover today so gonna fit that tomoz, then i want to get a strut brace with a difference ;)

Last edited:
  BMW F31
cos they are from my photobucket account so i couldnt be bothered to paste all the img links etc, plus i help run that other site so i posted them there first :eek:

BMW F31
thanks for the comments guys/gals, will post some more here tomoz when i download the other pics from my memory card, got approx 200 so im sure i can find some suitable ones. ;)

BMW F31
loud lol, its ok, gets quite a bit of heat soak, but in this weather it loves it ;), gonna try and shield it somehow before the summer again, maybe silicone elbows and alu tubes connected.

BMW F31
just the 16v, love it to bits though, i came from a 1.2 8v mk2 ph1, to a clio 1.8 16v with a bent chassis :(, to a 406 :(, to this so im really lovin her at the moment :)
im not sure about the wheels, i'd like some bigger ones but i cant decide?? ideas?? i was thinking 16" 5 spoke sport alloys from the ph2 powder coated white?

i took all the bumpstrips off when i cleaned her and i liked her without the bumpstrips so not sure about that yet, cos i'd like to go for a euro look on her (like evryone else seems to be doing :( )

deffo want a strut brace on her, uprated brakes due to fading (i live in the country and they fade alot), body coloured bumpers, very light tints on her, and i mean light just a little darker than now really, but probably end up leaving them!?
manifold, high flow sports cat, back box, delocked possibly for a cleaner look, maybe a stripped interior at a later date but not sure cos i like my tunes lol.

sport skirts maybe the arches and front bumper too but i dont want it to look like its tryin to be a 2.0 if ya get me, jst not sure about the skirts on thier own. was thinkin of ph2 bump strips but i think i have gone off those too, probably jst get them body coloured.

ermm few other bits, was gonna do an install in the boot, nothing major just take my vibe sub and amp from its box and take the spare wheel out and place it in there and build an install around it.

wanna do some engine work but not sure what i can do yet, interested by this foreign guy whos doin a turbo conversion on this lump.

any other ideas?

Keep the wheels
Lower it (Apex 60mm kit)
Espace front splitter
possably colour code it

I just think there is somthing about the RSI/16v they should be kept original, with subtle mods, but its your car just my opinion lol :)

BMW F31
Hmm white, 16" Speedline Chrono's maybe? if you go for white wheels id defo colour code it with ph2 strips.

It has to be 60mm or your a girl nurrr nur :p

why ph2?
60mm is gonna hurt i can only just about get about at the mo, if i go to 16" wheels from 14" i guess it will sit a little higher though wont it?

BMW F31
^^^^^^
doh dont say that im tryin to decide whether i want them or not lol

why do people like the wheels? i truely cant decide if i love em or hate em! like marmite

Clio 197
40mm apex springs with RSi sport pack suspension:)

rsipack.gif

BMW F31
i see your point now, the f1's are 15" right? it dont look that low to me at all. i was thinkin of gettin coilovers when i first got her then decided to just get springs at the mo, think it will have to be coillies eventually though!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
looking good, i have one the same but in black. i had it down 75 on the same wheels so dont give me any of it!! lol

did scrub at full lock tho! lol

I now have ph1 172 alloys on er!

DSC00166.jpg

after they first went on
DSC00013.jpg

and after a quick polish!

looks good tho, wanna clay and detail mine? i'll give you a fiver?