ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally! - My own 182 Cup

Inferno 182 CUP
Having been a member now for donkeys years, ive never actually owned a clio!!!

Anyway - traded my Golf GTI this morning for an inferno 182 CUP - runs at 192bhp with a KTEC catback .. nice little number!

Inferno 182 CUP
Its a 182 Cup - 76 000 miles. 3 Owners. FSH.

Just had, cambelt, water pump, pre tensioners, new alternator, new battery, earth strap, new drive shafts, ball joints, rear shocks and dampers and i paid £2800.

It has a KTEC Janspeed catback, K&N with CAF, Remap & Brembo pads and discs. Has a RR to proove 192bhp too :)

1978856_10152048132703882_1314013160_n_zpsf8e46084.gif

Range Rover Sport
Lovely looking car, I think the bhp figure is a little optimistic.

Most people with those modifications are lucky to see a 5-8bhp increase.

RB 182 195bhp
Looks lovely mate! I'm sure you will be chuffed with it, but as others have said 192bhp isn't right. Those are the figures you would see on a car with different cams

182 Cup
I'm not sure that was my one to be honest - unless it's had a new bumper? The fog lights would have been a right pain to put back in.

206,172 Cup,focus,X5
looks good mate and happy days the belts have been done

BHP is bullshit and pub talk IMO , its how it goes when u push the right pedal down

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely recognised that vinyl bit, looks pants though. Oh and 192? It might make 182 on proper rollers with those mods

172 Cup
Great looking car!

Be sure to get in touch with the East Of England guys in the Local Meetings section of the forum. There are meets fairly regularly and there was generally a good turnout at the ones I attended :)