ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Hello!

10 Clio MK3
Hey guys,

My names Louis i have been a member for a while but have never posted in the forum (sorry). I live in the north west area Ormskirk, I own a 1.2 clio rush that ive had since 2007 I’m 21 soon. The car has been fantastic and I don’t want another one yet. I have been reading through the forum and have decided I want to start cleaning it up a bit the whole car is stock apart from CD player and 15” fox racing alloys. I cant wait to start getting involved and on Friday will be purchasing my members pack so I can learn how to undertake my first job spraying the side strips silver and bullets ice blue. I know your all a friendly bunch and I would love to get as involved as possible.
Peace- Louis :approve:

275 Trophy
Welcome Louis. Take some before and after shots and then post them here when you've done the side strips.

BG 182
Welcome matey! Hope CS can give you some friendly advice, and allow the opportunity to meet some great people. Don't be afraid to ask any questions. And always post pictures of your efforts!

Jack.