ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lower alternator pivot bolt

Clio sport 172
Hi everyone my name is Lee I have owned my Clio sport 172 for nearly 9 years now and really really need expert help finding or help purchasing a lower alternator pivot bolt (the long one for non cup) as I have explored every avenue I can to find one with absolutely NO JOY šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” pleeeeaaaassseeee can someone help me as I would be forever grateful many many thanks

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone my name is Lee I have owned my Clio sport 172 for nearly 9 years now and really really need expert help finding or help purchasing a lower alternator pivot bolt (the long one for non cup) as I have explored every avenue I can to find one with absolutely NO JOY šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜” pleeeeaaaassseeee can someone help me as I would be forever grateful many many thanks
The part number for it is 7703002732 or number 11 in the illustration.

A quick google search brings up this, which has the same part number so chances are itā€™s the same bolt.

IMG_0759.jpeg

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Also, have you checked with your local dealer? Iā€™ve found getting genuine bolts fairly easy, albeit expensive. Just give them that part number and see what they come up with.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio sport 172
Thanks for reply šŸ‘I was informed by someone it was a m8 bolt ? Do I need a nut for that bolt too ?
many thanks

Clio sport 172
Please accept my apologies mr underhill I just didnā€™t wanna order wrong part ,really do appreciate ur help
Many thanks

Clio sport 172
Yeah I have they not helpful a all , I just canā€™t believe itā€™s so hard to source one tbh šŸ˜”

if anyone on here as got one laying about I would be sooooo grateful honestly

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I have they not helpful a all , I just canā€™t believe itā€™s so hard to source one tbh šŸ˜”

if anyone on here as got one laying about I would be sooooo grateful honestly
Hmm thatā€™s not good for business to be unhelpful. Just order the one from the link above then. Job sorted!

Clio sport 172
I appreciate all of ur replies I really do ,Iā€™m just panicking coz I canā€™t afford to take it to a garage to fix it ,Iā€™m not that mechanically minded and I donā€™t have any tools apart from that Iā€™m good lol

Anyway as I said b4 I really do appreciate all ur replies ,ur help etc šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I appreciate all of ur replies I really do ,Iā€™m just panicking coz I canā€™t afford to take it to a garage to fix it ,Iā€™m not that mechanically minded and I donā€™t have any tools apart from that Iā€™m good lol

Anyway as I said b4 I really do appreciate all ur replies ,ur help etc šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Understood. I canā€™t help you there Iā€™m afraid.

Olā€™ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

@Chode Lint says he'll come and fit it for you mate. He's good like that