ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally got pics taken of my 182

Clio Sport 182
in middle of bein cleaned
009.jpg

008.jpg

after cleaned lol

015.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love BG but you do need to improve your Cleaning/Detailing I'm afraid.

Clio Sport 182
True but look at what he has to drive up x amount of times a day

yip pain in the bum driving up and down farm road everyday and not easy gettin it a proper clean at home when there tractors and dogs to get in your way.

that and when you valet cars for a living you kinda want a break at the weekends lol

TTRS & V50
yip pain in the bum driving up and down farm road everyday and not easy gettin it a proper clean at home when there tractors and dogs to get in your way.

that and when you valet cars for a living you kinda want a break at the weekends lol

Lmao exactly the same as me.
Farm track to house day in day out, and valet cars.

Clio Sport 182
hehe yeah and my worked stopped us doin our own cars at work so pain gettin the car a good powerwash

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
nice, 55 plate one of the last, i think we need to kick you into shape with the cleaning mind lol

Clio Sport 182
nice, 55 plate one of the last, i think we need to kick you into shape with the cleaning mind lol

lol it was only a quick clean lol and hard to do it on a farm:) and valet cars for a living so when weekend comes kinda want a break :rasp: will get more pics up when got her detailed proper