ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally Got One!

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
Dont know if anyone saw, but my Fiesta Zetec S was for sale for aaages, about 3 and a half months, finally went last wednesday, so after veiwing a few I got myself a 172ff yesterday!!

Chuffed to bits with it so far, everything i wanted. seats and general interior is so much nicer, and definitly much quicker than the zetec. clutch and gearbox aren't up to the ford's, but i knew that already. Hopefully we'll have some dry weather so i can give it a good clean, and test out handling properly!

AutoColor.jpg

also, if anyone knows a good place to get cambelt done in bournemouth-ish, would be very grateful if you'd let me know.

most i looked at the wheels were curbed all around the outer rim, but these dont have a scratch on them. theres one small chip on front of bonnet and a little tiny scratch on the door, will get them sorted then it will be mint. w00t

No more clio's for me!
Nice. Don't take the car to a dealer for the cambelt - they are very expensive!!!

Take it to rentech.

Very nice, best bet for the cambelt is Rentech in Portsmouth or KTEC which are Ferndown way.
I will give you a wave if I see you about!

Audi TT 225
Well done fella.
I went from the ZS to the 172 and its an awesome upgrade, the clio's in a different league. The ZS seems like a toy car after owning the 172 for a year and a half.
The clutch's are much heavier so it will take some getting used to, build quality's much improved over the ford and the clio's dont rust either!
Driving position takes a bit of getting used too tho ;)

Mark - have you got any better pics ??
Not being funny, but that ones not the best really & the cars wet.

haha, was waiting for that! surprised it took that long, its an awful pic lol.

nope thats the only pic I've got, my friend took it on his phone, as soon as it stops bloody raining I cant wait to wash it and get some good pics with a proper camera!

went for a good country drive today after giving it a bloody good clean yesterday. f'kin love it!

IMGP1099copy.jpg

pampers.jpg

Nice, looks mint in silver! Was picture 1 taken in the Purbecks just after you come off the chain link ferry by any chance?

Was picture 1 taken in the Purbecks just after you come off the chain link ferry by any chance?

yep, exactly! its nice over there

:) Thought I recognised it, last time I was over there I was doing my Duke of Edinburgh award at college! Its very pretty round there, apart from the nudist beach, which isn't!
Car looks spot on, they look so good standard.

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
Nice work, Mark. RE0's paintwork looks nice and moist. That's hard to achieve on silver, IMO.

Mark brought this to my house the other night and it makes my 106 look like a tin foil kids car!