ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally fixed

Titanium 182 FF
So after collecting my new 182 last Saturday, it developed a misfire which meant I got to drive it for all of 20 minutes!

Garage took it back and it was reading a misfire on cylinder 3 so they have changed plugs, leads, coil pack and 2 injectors along with a new cat and manifold (must have cost a fortune).

Anyway, picked it up yesterday and it is running like a dream and I have finally managed to take it for a good blast on some B roads this morning and I am smitten with it. Such a fun car to drive and it always seems to egg you on to give it more :smile:.

Took some photos today too.

Attachments

• DSC_0588.JPG
    DSC_0588.JPG
    360.5 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_0589.JPG
    DSC_0589.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0590.JPG
    DSC_0590.JPG
    313.6 KB · Views: 76

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great and yeah garage really stepped up to sort it out. I guess you paid top dollar for the car or it came with a nice warrenty?

Titanium 182 FF
Thanks. Yeah paid £2k for it and it's so tidy and low mileage too. Garage gave me 6 months Warranty Direct package too so really chuffed

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
very tidy looking standard example, and decent price too with a warranty that actually seems to of been worth more than a bit of bog roll!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That's not a bad price to be fair. They do say silver and black are the cheapest but that looks like a bargain with a good warrenty too.[emoji106]

PH2 172
Need to get caught, before you go to court. :stig::smirk:😂
I was born & lived in Eastbourne till I was 33.
East Sussex Constabulary have little else to do.
Typical example of a roadside check:
NO AUDIBLE WARNING( wire fell off the horn )
EXCESSIVE NOISE ( 2-1 4 inch megaphone exhaust on my old Norton Dommie )

I was born & lived in Eastbourne till I was 33.
East Sussex Constabulary have little else to do.
Typical example of a roadside check:
NO AUDIBLE WARNING( wire fell off the horn )
EXCESSIVE NOISE ( 2-1 4 inch megaphone exhaust on my old Norton Dommie )

Knowing the roads around here is the difference between getting caught and not... I don't mean police chasing you etc, I mean where to be and at what time of the night/day.

However, there have been occasions when the police want to chase :grin:... A)it wasn't me and B) I don't condone it... but it was fun from the passenger seat of a Supra once.. oh and an Evo recently got chased, went away for a few days and came back a different colour 😂