ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally fitted the 8X15 Rota Grid V's

Black PH2 172
Done a 4hour round trip and met Cliodan26 to pick up some 8x15 Rota Grid V's with ET0 offset, Nice car aswell Dan - 182 on TB's sounds so addictive!

Anyway spent the best part of today and abit of last night fitting them, Have had to grind the Calipers, Few brackets but they are on..

I need to sort the tyres and get some stretch and camber to achieve the look I want on the rear.

IMG_6450.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6458.jpg

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

Black PH2 172
I havnt finished yet, I need to change tyres and camber to pull this off - Mine are a differnt offset and width to his btw,

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Its is for tyres to stick out of the arch

With the stretch and camber it should sort it .......i realy want a set myself

BlackGold 182
It's only the tread on the tyres iirc that will fail you, will need some crazy stretch for it to get in them arches and not scrub!

Listerine & Poledo
ah right.

how to all the "Stance" gheyboiz get away with it then? Just wind their suspension in to look right before running it up to the test centre?

Clio 182
abso love them but you need to watch man if the traffic cops see them they will pull you.

but i do love these wheels

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ah right.

how to all the "Stance" gheyboiz get away with it then? Just wind their suspension in to look right before running it up to the test centre?

Friendly MOT tester?

SQ5
And having bright wheels isn't identical :rollseyes:

We were doing that while you were still in school!

BlackGold 182
I'm trying to but like unless I get what I want for it then it's staying, it's seemingly that I would get I want as it stands though lol

SQ5
Cant see where i said it was, i just said basically dont make it identical as i thought 'modifying' your own car was to make it your own. ;)

You said about the car the thread is about not looking identical to others, then proceeded to get angry about me saying it was with the bright wheels.

Black PH2 172
They will be powdercoated Anthracite when I cba, Raiderman where did you find that pic? They will look mint once I sort the offset out, My plan for this weekend was just getting them on..

They will be powdercoated Anthracite when I cba, Raiderman where did you find that pic? They will look mint once I sort the offset out, My plan for this weekend was just getting them on..

How do you propose to sort the offset out? They're ET0 lol

Clio 172 cup
You need to put some serious effort into the bodywork to pull this off let alone make your car legal to drive on British roads

The rear arches need to be rolled and pulled out like this.....

BEFORE

80121ad6.jpg

AFTER

ac9bcd30.jpg

Ps. Were in 2012 now mate and anthracite has neen done to death.

Go Bronze

60fb504f.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It looks bad. All this jap wheels on anything that isn't jap trend is just strange. Yes it's different but it's different like a dogshit and cod milkshake.