ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally...coilovered and new shoes (marmite content)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
had my old wheels sat in the garage but as were 15's it needed major lows to pull them off!

so ordered some v-maxx coilovers (not doing trackdays) and fitted them 3 days later :)

a5dba578.jpg

now it looked awesome but i like to be different and (without any offence) most black golds with cup packs look almost identical

so out came the rotas and spacers...
19069e90.jpg

150cc3ea.jpg

69e7767d.jpg

with the red engine cover and red window stickers i done, it all tied in nicely
02467f59.jpg

i think it has a nice stance:
c6f47c88.jpg

bb75af89.jpg

sorry about the iphone pics :eek:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
love it mate, sits similar to my BG 182 (also on v maxx);

4962d202.jpg

ive always been a fan of red wheels, nearly did my GTTDI wheels audi red last year

BMW E82 M Sport
I actually quite like that mate, how are you finding the coilies? Been thinking about getting some v-maxx

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If they wenen't fake, it'd be sooo much cooler.

Fair play for trying something different though.

Clio 172 Exclusive
I like it :cool: You just need some of those 'Euro' black and red rear lights that some other members have on here. They would finish it off nicely!

Listerine & Poledo
get that rear light set scrolling left-right-left and you'd be cooler than air-con set to MIN

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I'm not keen on the style of wheel, but credit for doing something different and red on black = win!

Ph 1 172
f**king love it !!!!! only thing if i was being really pickey i would change the chrome/polished lip on the wheels to black but still keep the red.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
WOW!! thankyou! was not expecting comments like these...i will take my flame suit off now :p

What exactly have you used for the little French touch on the front grill? Looks awesome!

you gonna laugh but its actually electrical tape! lol this was just a tester until i respray the grille satin black again and paint the flag properly :D
(i cant take all the credit for this - got the idea from P@blo off here)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Different!

Colour looks a bit much at first but on second look it's ok!

Disastra Coupe
Looks pretty good. But i'd like to see more picture's. I'm thinking it could maybe do with being a little lower, even if it's just the back. But it might just be the ground making the car not sit quite right.

Top mark's for effort though.

M

Mattb.SHED

I have the black and red combo :cool: looks nice mate maybe go a little... looooowweerrrrr ;) :rasp:

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I would go lower but the stance gives me rubbage on the rear (oo er ;) ) got some camber shims on order as they are only cheap but may just settle for smaller profile tyres as there are nearly fubar'd on the rear! Lol

clio 182
Not sure if i like the wheels or not tbh ..:S but tbh i cant say any thing as i have wheels people dont like ..one thing i would say though is take the rear spring adjusters out and just have the springs in would make it sit much lower and more level :)

2001 Clio RS MKII
Looks really awesome!!!:D

What size, ET are your tyres and alloys? And what exhaust do you have on it? Do you know what the size of the exhausttips is?

Static Low
I quite like the Rota RB's

need to go lower though & get some stretched tyres.
nothing mega.. i know u have a 2.0 to play with under the bonnet