ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally A Nice Day To PC The Racing Blue

VRS
knows princess ;)

might even let you sit your william wallace ass in it if your visiting the land of st george :D

lol! i didn't know you had a sence of humour! Yours and chris's have made me come round to racing blue! - Stripes are still s**te tho, as are the std 182 rims!

your the only reason why we havnt got stripes and binlids fella :D wouldnt want to upset you ;)

Da

Less
Mint Andy! :approve:
Fancy earning some cash? lol!

What's this I hear about a meet? ;)

BMW E92/Audi S3
f**k the mrs i'm in love with this car. You're badges look exactly like mine, except mines a peuny 1.4 :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
knows princess ;)

might even let you sit your william wallace ass in it if your visiting the land of st george :D

lol! i didn't know you had a sence of humour! Yours and chris's have made me come round to racing blue! - Stripes are still s**te tho, as are the std 182 rims!

your the only reason why we havnt got stripes and binlids fella :D wouldnt want to upset you ;)

lmao!

racing blue has always been the way forward Scottish. end of.

lol @ bin lids

VRS

lmao!

racing blue has always been the way forward Scottish. end of.

lol @ bin lids

we need to sort out the weekend! sunday late afternoon?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
sounds like a plan!

i'll send you a text on sat

...i bought a new camera in the US so make sure yours is clean! ;)