ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally A Nice Day To PC The Racing Blue

VRS
Ive finally had a day off work when its not raining so got chance to give the car a good going over :)

the car was last pc'd in February and has only had the odd wash with a bit of shampoo since then so it was in need of the works.

products used:

washed with duragloss 901
arches cleaned with ag engine and machine cleaner
clayed using mixture of sonus green, sonus grey and megs
poorboys ssr 2.5 by pc
super resined by pc
jeffs werkstat with carnuba using microfibre
waxed with p21s
gumni pfledge on all door seals
eisnett glass polish on windows and lights
ag bumper care on splitter and rear insert

next jobs gonna be wheels off, arches cleaned and wheels polished sealed and waxed but cant be arsed doing that today lol

anyway heres the wh*rage pics:

carcleanaug07001.jpg

carcleanaug07002.jpg

carcleanaug07004.jpg

carcleanaug07006.jpg

carcleanaug07007.jpg

carcleanaug07008.jpg

carcleanaug07010.jpg

carcleanaug07011.jpg

carcleanaug07012.jpg

carcleanaug07013.jpg

carcleanaug07014.jpg

carcleanaug07016.jpg

carcleanaug07017.jpg

carcleanaug07018.jpg

carcleanaug07019.jpg

carcleanaug07020.jpg

carcleanaug07021.jpg

andy

LY 182 FF CUPPED
very very nice indeed.
Quick question....what shocks setup do you have??
Had my car for a few months and feel it needs lowering and stiffening a touch.
Not sure what to get...where to get it....where to get it fittednnnand costing etc.
yours is looking mighty low.

Liquid 182
Oh thats gorgeous, stunning little car dude :)

What are the measurments of your front plate if you don't mind me asking? I got one made recently and it looks rubbish, didn't even bother fitting it.

VRS
very very nice indeed.
Quick question....what shocks setup do you have??
Had my car for a few months and feel it needs lowering and stiffening a touch.
Not sure what to get...where to get it....where to get it fittednnnand costing etc.
yours is looking mighty low.

its on gaz coilovers, most people on here slate them but they have been fine for me and i have been running them for 2 years now, i cant justify 1k for buying and setting up h&rs as im not going to get the full use of them as i dont track the car

Oh thats gorgeous, stunning little car dude :)

What are the measurments of your front plate if you don't mind me asking? I got one made recently and it looks rubbish, didn't even bother fitting it.

its a 3/4 plate from fancyplates.com costs about 16 quid posted fella :D

RB 182
Looks ace as it always does ;)

Wish I could have a day that I thought it wasn't going to rain to get mine done.

TeZ

Non RS : (
nice,
tho rear bumper insert still looks White lol, need a going over with somthing better .

Good job lovely motor.

VRS
nice,
tho rear bumper insert still looks White lol, need a going over with somthing better .

Good job lovely motor.

i give up when it comes to the black plastics lol most products just mask it rather than remove the polish so i give it a quick wipe and f*ck it off lol

evo VI GSR
that is the sex mate im very jealous my rb dosent look half as good as that! loving the engine very shiny!!

TeZ

Non RS : (
nice,

Good job lovely motor.

i give up when it comes to the black plastics lol most products just mask it rather than remove the polish so i give it a quick wipe and f*ck it off lol

wish i could lol i have it to a T now as i still haven got mine colour coded.

LOL at quick wipe ( Rich will not sleep tonight)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks amazing, is there anywhere or anyone you can pay to pc your car for you?? Would like it done from somewhere.

Edit: how much would it set me back also?

Last edited:
  Clio 197
Looking absolutely mint, i love those wheels against that colour and its sitting at such a nice ride height as well.

VRS
whats the exhaust looks brillaint (where can u get them)

good work :D

its a btb matey

shed sell them, do a search as they are on the site :) the exhaust will cost you around 500 iirc :D the build and fit is amazing and the mid range gains are very noticable

Looks amazing, is there anywhere or anyone you can pay to pc your car for you?? Would like it done from somewhere.

Edit: how much would it set me back also?

quite a few peeps on here or over on detailing world will pc your car for a bit of $$ if you pm Jay on here he has just started up pcing full time and is doing cliosport offers

pcing can cost anything from 50-200 depending on what you want doing :)