ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Final pics of my Clio

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Well my Clio is going on Saturday. I wanted to give it a proper going over (clay, polish, wax, wheels off etc) but due to the lovely weather and the fact it's getting darker earlier now I haven't had a chance. Plus I'm selling it to my best mate's missus and she's not really that bothered! So after a quick wash and some Meg's Quick Detailer and Tyre Shine here's the final pics. Just got the interior to do now and it's ready to go.

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

DSC01182.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

Gonna miss it, but at least I can keep an eye on it!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers.

Picking up my Lupo GTi on Saturday. 48k on the clock, heated leather, coilovers. Can't wait!

Shed.
Tidy, bet you cant wait for the new beast. id love a lupo but cant seem to find one past a 54 plate bet theyre a nice little car to run.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Tidy, bet you cant wait for the new beast. id love a lupo but cant seem to find one past a 54 plate bet theyre a nice little car to run.
They stopped making them in 2003.....

And B5 BDJ gotta wait until Saturday for pics....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I think you will get bored of the lupo... i know 3 people off here that did...

Great car though, what did u sell it for if you dont mind me asking :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the comments guys.

I think you will get bored of the lupo... i know 3 people off here that did...

Great car though, what did u sell it for if you dont mind me asking :)
We'll see.......I'm a VAG man at heart so I don't think I will too easily....

Sold it for £3k ( 61k on the clock, fsh, tax and mot, original wheels, springs, airbox). That allows me to settle my finance for £2.2k and have £800 to play with. Happy days.

182 FF Inferno
Cheers.

Picking up my Lupo GTi on Saturday. 48k on the clock, heated leather, coilovers. Can't wait!

Is that the one off clublupo? Username Penry? If so, I was interested in that before I got the 182. Was a bit put off paying £5k for a 6 year old car, and it being a catd.

Good spec though.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it is. The Cat D doesn't bother me, it's way below average mileage, plus the leather seats and coilovers were a major selling point. If it wasn;t cat d you could've chucked another grand on the selling price!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Well picked up the Lupo today. A nice 8 hour round trip to Swansea was totally worth it. Here's the only pic I've got of it so far...

dsc01191dw9.jpg

Saw a few RS Clios on the way back too, including a lovely 197 Cup. Have I made the wrong choice? :rasp:

TT 225
this is the one of PH :( was hoping this was still here around new year/january for me to buy lol. Hope its a gudden for you.