ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA ultimate team

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Yep, play it quite a bit.
Not finding it as fun as previous years though.

Got a decent BPL team going on atm.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I went on it alot after launch but haven't been so into it this year. I have a decent BPL team and currently in Div 4 online and have won the Champions Cup. Need to start playing it again!

Titanium 182
I have been well in to it this year. Got a decent gold team in div 5 on online seasons :)

Last edited:
  172 Cup
I started playing quite a bit of it built up this team at the moment and trying to get 250k coins together from trading.

Really enjoying it, shame on xbox 360 I found it laggy online so just stuck with single player seasons.

Sold my xbox couple weeks ago so looking forward to playing it again on next gen.

This is my current team whilst I'm getting coins, plays really well and I like to RPL.

16jemx0.jpg

Clio 172
Soldado has 92 finishing, good heading and 78 pace so he's good all round, Walcott whipping crosses/cutting across keeper with 86 finishing and Schurlle has epic Long shots and is right footed so I cut inside. Rest is self explanatory

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Re: fifa ultimate team xbox

Yea I do - been on it this eve, drew the last match of the online season which meant I am staying in Division 4 - I was 2-0 up at half time damn it!!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Re: fifa ultimate team xbox

Yea I do - been on it this eve, drew the last match of the online season which meant I am staying in Division 4 - I was 2-0 up at half time damn it!!
Turns out I still had a game left of the season! Won it this eve and now I'm in div 3! Woop!

Titanium 182
If i remember right is a long ball over the top straight to the striker, defenders left in dust!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Anyone had any good pulls in packs so far?
Best i've had is Vidal, sold for about 16k the first week it was out.

Pulled Aguero last year and only got 90k for him, look what he's been going for this year!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Wtf, I've pulled no one like that!

You just earning coins and buying packs or using Fifa points?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I got Iniesta in one of my packs, and the rest have just been.... crap!

I have settled with a cheap/ish Prem team, Welbeck and Sturridge upfront.

Titanium 182
Just buying packs with coins i earned coins. I went on an opening session after i got the 131K got nothing lol just luck of the pack i suppose.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
All luck! :(

I want to pull a legend! That'd be awesome.
Robbie Fowler please!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
Played it a lot in FIFA 13, jut got xbox one with FIFA 14 so started on there again

still never had an in form in a pack, probably spent a million coins on packs on FIFA 13 lol

players seem more expensive on 14, full Chelsea squad will set me back a lot more than previous, Eto is 50k!