ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ASDA have confirmed the price will be £24.97, apparently. I paid £34, but mine should come today from ShopTo.

I walked straight in to Tesco last year at about 8am and there were shed loads left. Pre-ordering FTL (of about £10) lol.

Bumder With A Buffer
I walked straight in to Tesco last year at about 8am and there were shed loads left. Pre-ordering FTL (of about £10) lol.

Liewise I walked into my local ASDA and picked one of the shelf (think it was a Friday??)

£24 instead of £34 or whatever pre-order was

172 Cup
What day does it actually come out then!?

Friday

Think i'll ring Asda tonight or tomorrow evening and ask what they will be selling it for.

Both Sainsbury's and Asda are nearby so hoping either will have it for a half decent price.

Audi S1
It isnt released until friday though

Contacts ;)

Joking, shopto have a good rep for being early.

IMG_0695.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
got that abit early, thought it wasnt released til friday? Have you played it yet, if so hows it going etc?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
ShopTo are awesome at early deliveries. I got mine too, and I got Mario Galaxy 2 four days early a few months back.

Audi S1
Not played it yet, I'm at work.... lol Will do later though :) I have high hopes for manager mode! I'm glad they have sorted all the lag in the menus and team management.

don't
Imagine 24 hour supermarkets will definately do midnight hour release... from what I've read prices haven't been officially set yet, best to ring your local tomorrow afternoon if you want to know for certain

200 Gordini
I'll be at tesco at midnight tomorrow. I'll update this thread with a deffinate price, hope you lot will do the same at other supermarkets :).

Clio 182 cup'd
£25 in tesco if bought with another chart game, no word on how much it is standalone.

£29.97 in asda, or 97p if you trade in f1, halo or dead rising 2.

Not amazing deals really but better than the rrp.

Looks like it may be Asda for me, as I bet Tesco charge £35+ if you buy it stand alone - b*****ds!

'Tesco has revealed it will be selling FIFA 11 for £25 provided it is purchased with another top ten PS3 or Xbox 360 title.

Asda are offering the game for £29.97, or you can pick it up for 97p when you trade in Dead Rising 2, Halo Reach, or the PS3 version of F1 2010.

Morrisons has the game priced at £27.99 when bought with any other chart game. Finally Sainsbury's will be selling the game for £24.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store.'

Nope. They'll be £35ish. Morrisons ones are going up to £40 apparently.

I don't have an Asda and I don't want another game, so I'll go to Sainsburys and spend £30 on s**t I don't need I think.

Astra CDTI SRI
Nope. They'll be £35ish. Morrisons ones are going up to £40 apparently.

I don't have an Asda and I don't want another game, so I'll go to Sainsburys and spend £30 on s**t I don't need I think.

So you're going to go to Sainsburys and spend £55+ on the game and "s**t I don't need" rather than go to Tesco / Game and pay £35- £40 for just the game?

Logic FTW!

So you're going to go to Sainsburys and spend £55+ on the game and "s**t I don't need" rather than go to Tesco / Game and pay £35- £40 for just the game?

Logic FTW!

Yeah, probably. I'll buy food and whatever else I see.

I can pay £40 for a game. Or £55 for a game and £30 worth of shopping.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Seems they've learnt their lesson from last year, they must have lost a shitload of money when the game didn't turn out to be the loss leader they'd hoped