ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Online record so far is

W15 D0 L5 DNF0%

Level 10

Xbox tag WAFCRob if anyone wants a game.

Astra Bertone Coupe
W16 D1 L2
Level 13 on a 7 game streak

GaryMcGregor1 if anybody wants to add, wont be on till tomorrow though.

LY 200
Im not doing too bad now and after getting used to it i am liking it abit more......:eek:

Managed to get myself back on track online and am currently on a win streak of 12 having played 20, won 15 and lost 5 with a DNF of 5% becuase of a dodgy connection! :dapprove:

Currently rocking level 10 with 1156 points so have a fair bit further to go before i can touch a rank though! :(

Clio 182 FF
How do you get the keeper to stay on his line when the opposition is clear on goal, the keeper automatically runs out therefore leaving an easy chip.
Obviously i dont mind when im attacking but when im defending its an easy goal fo them.
And no, i havent pressed the keeper rush out button.

Astra Bertone Coupe
How do you get the keeper to stay on his line when the opposition is clear on goal, the keeper automatically runs out therefore leaving an easy chip.
Obviously i dont mind when im attacking but when im defending its an easy goal fo them.

I think u can enable it so u can control the keeper as if hes any other player but other than that am pretty sure u cant stop him doin the automatic rush out.

Double tap triangle on the ps3 i think.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If that was Vinnie Jones, Eric Cantona or even Beckham it would have been quality.

Why use some gay, little cry baby? My 'cat' is more of a man than him FFS!

If you search on Youtube for Ronaldo terminator, you'll see why they used him :cool:

Silly question but what's DNF%

If you quit before the game ends, whether on purpose or your connection is lost your DNF (Did not finish) % goes up.

You can set your online profile so that you don't get matched against people with a high DNF.

Mine is 0% and I'm trying to keep it that way! The quitters I find are usually players who are using Real or barcelona and you go 2 or 3 goals up and they get the arse!

LY 200
Mine is 0% and I'm trying to keep it that way! The quitters I find are usually players who are using Real or barcelona and you go 2 or 3 goals up and they get the arse!

Mines 6% due to f**king connection failure.....Well pissed! :(

I dispise the quiters also but even more the people that when you lose connection message you having a pop and when you look at there DNF its sky high! lol

Clio 172
sad b*****d with too much time on his hands!

Ive got htis for the 360 and have just bought microsoft points to update my leagues but it wont let me buy them. It says unable to download try again later been doing it since saturday any ideas?

white leon cupra R
how do we play each other in the ps3 cliosport leauge as ive invite them to a game goes to the vs screen but then it just leaves me waiting

182 Cup
Im fuckin officially sick of this game its w**k, no skill to it at all im sick of conceding the flukiest goals ever lucky bags of s**t and rebounds!"!!

LY 200
My stats are pretty poor now!

W14 L14 D2 DNF 0% - still, better than 09 so far!

It starts evening itself out around level 11 i have found!

I won 12 on the trot but over the last few iv won one, lost one, won one, lost one!

white leon cupra R
my stats lol w8 l22 d5 lol and im now on a 4 streak win ha ha lost every game by 1 goal, now do the forwards hold off defenders?

Porsche Boxster987S
thats me now in the top 5000 in the world and skill level 17. Struggling to put a winning streak together now though. Seem to win 2 , lose 2 etc

thats me now in the top 5000 in the world and skill level 17. Struggling to put a winning streak together now though. Seem to win 2 , lose 2 etc
Thats the same as me really... I just cant get another winning streak going :S
Still up at rank 1600 though... (But gradually getting lower lol)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I'm rubbish at the game (level 6 currently) but have myself playing so much better with Liverpool than I could with United! Quite a concern...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Great news :

EA Sports has told Eurogamer that a large number of the problems reported with FIFA 10 on the official forums have been addressed or will be addressed by a new patch, which should be out this week.

"We have already created one patch based on gameplay feedback after the demo went live, and we are now creating another one that will go out this week (fingers crossed), in order to give our gamers the best possible experience," a spokesperson for EA Canada told Eurogamer overnight.

We asked whether issues with Game Face, Live Seasons, Club Mode and disconnections were connected, and whether there was any progress sorting them out.

On Game Face and Live Seasons, we were referred to EA's public posts on the subject, which include advice on Game Face usability and a workaround for people experiencing problems with Live Seasons 2.0.

For Club Mode, we were told that problems were "to do with stat-tracking and should be fixed as a result of server-side fixes and some updates in [the new patch] that is going out shortly".

Disconnections, meanwhile, are "a PS3-only issue - caused by us using PSN 'Rich Presence' - so if you had lots of friends all playing FIFA at the same time it overloaded PSN code. Fixed in Patch 2, and by reducing friends lists [in the meantime]."

Manager Mode has also been a bone of contention, with many users reporting bugs, such as the AI flogging your players without asking. Whoops. EA told Eurogamer it's "addressing a number of these issues in the next update due any day soon. Notably AI selling your players without your permission, form, goalie assists, budgets and improvements to stability."

FIFA 10's general gameplay, however, will not be altered. "We're not intending to change any gameplay," he were told. "Our Metacritic reflects that part of the game more than any and we're very happy with the quality of the on the pitch action - and the overwhelming positive feedback from our fans."

But we weren't done there. Did you know some of the kits are incorrect? Some gentlemen on the EA forums noticed.

"Every year we do our best to be 100 per cent accurate," EA replied. "That said, we are dependent on our partners at leagues and clubs providing us with the reference. It's usual that we get these for the vast majority of our clubs, but for some we do not - and they will have errors or omissions.

"Indeed, sometimes the clubs change their minds [when we've already started] building the kits! That said - all our kits etc. are approved by the manufacturers, clubs and leagues - but with a game the size of FIFA there will always be a small number of disappointed kit aficionados."

Finally, we asked what the team actually did when it was faced with problems around a game launch. Surely everyone's off on the beach by then?

Apparently not. "It's the same every year - we don't have a moment to bask in the glory of a great game," came the response. "We've had the entire team mobilised to look into nearly every real and imaginary issue that's been reported - and this has been a 24/7 effort.

"We've improved some things that we thought needed to be improved, and will evaluate other reports as they come in. As I say - we're continuing to monitor, and our second update is proof that we've not 'fired and forgotten' about the game.

"We want to make sure people are not just going to enjoy FIFA for a few days, but continue to enjoy it for the next year at least."

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've been playing Fallout 3 for days now. LOL. Mainly because of the bugs in Manager Mode, mind.

Clio 182 FF
Does anybody elses game keep crashing?

I start the game and go to online game, it then crashes and i have to reboot my ps3.

anybody had the same?