ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2010

DCi
i think i set a new record for the other guy quiting... i did a trick straight off kick off and he fouled, passed it into the box and scored straight away. 1-0 in 20 seconds and he was gone! didn't even touch the ball rofl.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PSN is struggling at the moment.

It's weird how 360 users don't get that problem. Ridiculous even.

a burnt one
Whats the score with people disconnecting? I hear people say you still get the win but my stats seem to contradict this, tempted to make the trip back to PES at least you are credited with a win, it's ridiculous, if you are a half decent player it's a mission to complete 90 mins.

i think i set a new record for the other guy quiting... i did a trick straight off kick off and he fouled, passed it into the box and scored straight away. 1-0 in 20 seconds and he was gone! didn't even touch the ball rofl.
lol thats because if you quit in the first 5mins you dont get the loss..
(which is why sometimes ill just pass it around for 5 mins so if they decide to quit, i still get the win :D )

Couple of quick online questions. Can you play a co-op online match (2 mates seperate houses) against other players? Also is there a cliosport ps3 league?

Cheers