ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sell me Falcao for a cut price and we go from there?

PMSL! Believe me, if I were to replace Falcao, he would be moving to my subs bench, at worst.

Has anyone bought Quintero yet? Silver rare card - Columbian too. Hmm... could be a good option for converting to a CAM or CF. He's 5* skilled too. Expensive.

How/where do you check player chemistry? I think I have 8 managers but stopped buying anymore as was using iPhone app on train and didn't want to over buy as couldn't remember who I had purchased lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yours should be pretty high, JJ. I would be surprised if they aren't all on 9, as they all play in Italy, IIRC? The only one who may not be a 9 is Cavani, as he's Uruguyan and I don't think you have any others from that country, or anyone linked to him who play for Napoli?

Lol, you don't ask, you don't get.

Is your team a mess now then? What theme were you going for?

No, my team isn't a mess at all. Like I say, all of them are on chemistry 9 apart from Mata and Falcao, who are on 6. That's still pretty awesome. I am still winning games offline and online and Mata and Falcao are both scoring plenty. It's just having them on 9 is like having a +2 or more stat increase. Hell, I've been beaten by teams using 70 chemistry, it all depends on how good you are on FIFA I guess.

4-2-3-1
Buffon; De Ceglie, Barzagli, Chiellini, Abate; De Rossi, Pirlo; Mata, Boateng; Falcao

Mandanda, Armero, Ramy, Vidal, Guarin, Lucas, Remy, Muriel (the last 3 having at least 91 pace each - excellent for subs)

All play in Italy, but if Cavani is not a 9 I have no idea who I could replace him with!

Last edited:
  Pearl Black 172
Well my rubbish pack opening seems to finally be improving, had modric and hummels this morning that should help towards my sneijder or Boateng fund

Boateng has pulled his hamstring twice the b*****d!

shneider and him do make a great CAM partnership though!

My Liverpool team in career mode:-

---------------Patricio

Kelly ---- Agger ---- Zouma ---- Alba

Gerrard ---- Allen ---- Sahin

Muinain ---- Doumbia ---- Neymar

Got loads of money in the bank aswell so I'm looking for a new RB might get Abate. I think there might be a fault on career mode with loans. I'm in my 2nd season and I still have Sahin and Carroll is still at Wham.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Currently got Sigiru but thinking of changing him for Marchetti (as still cant afford Buffon)

Thoughts ??

Monaco 172 Ph2
Currently im at :-

Sigiru

Criscito
Nesta
Barzagli
Cassani

Marchisio
Pirlo
Montelivo

Giovinco
Cassano
Maggio (dont ask how he became RW lol)

Next move is Abate for Cassani at RB which i can now afford

Just contemplating Marchetti

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Currently im at :-

Sigiru

Criscito
Nesta
Barzagli
Cassani

Marchisio
Pirlo
Montelivo

Giovinco
Cassano
Maggio (dont ask how he became RW lol)

Next move is Abate for Cassani at RB which i can now afford

Just contemplating Marchetti

Abate is rapid.

german
Sold about 30 random bronze and silvers a couple of hours into UT; checked auction with 10 minutes to go and Antonio Ferreira was going for 15k. Not much, but my best yet. Why is he worth so much though (relative to the usual 300 crap I get)??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Sold about 30 random bronze and silvers a couple of hours into UT; checked auction with 10 minutes to go and Antonio Ferreira was going for 15k. Not much, but my best yet. Why is he worth so much though (relative to the usual 300 crap I get)??

There are several shiney (rare) bronze and silver cards that go for a lot more than the usual tat. Lee Trundle is one bronze who goes for over 20k. Quintero (silver) is another, worth over 30k easily and plays for Santos Laguna in Mexico I think. There's plenty about, so when you're selling your players, always make sure you're selling for the right price! Doing a quick check on futwiz.com helps, as it gives average sale prices.

none :(
bought 4 premuim gold packs last night, my best player - al f**king hasbi of wigan - what a f**king liberty.

i never get a decent player, got no chance of building up any coins, stupid game, yet i cant stop playing it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
bought 4 premuim gold packs last night, my best player - al f**king hasbi of wigan - what a f**king liberty.

i never get a decent player, got no chance of building up any coins, stupid game, yet i cant stop playing it.

Keep buying those packs... logic and the laws of gambling suggest you'll get a great card sooner or later ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just got the achievement for opening 50 UT packs...

Doesn't look like Messi is coming along any time soon.

:(

PMSL! TBH, it's a lot of fun opening those packs. It's only at the end of it when you think what a waste it's been. Then you buy more to compensate for your loss...

Fiesta ST-2
Mine keeps freezing when I go on load or continue career mode. Also looks like my pro has disappeared, what a waste of time :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The consoles were supposed to be updated with a patch at the weekend and it didn't show.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, at the end of the day, worst case is every pack is worth at least 1.3k using quick sell all. So, every cloud...

Right, I'm done and dusted and my team in finished (for now!):

The team:

FUT1_zps3dc1184f.jpg

The Subs:

FUT2_zpsddc5a0c5.jpg

The chemistry:

FUT3_zps8482f00f.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Im kinda of glad I have the team in place. Now I have learnt how to defend, they are doing grand. Just a shame i f**ked up the start of my online gaming and lost a shed load!

Records are irrelevant TBH. It's all about enjoyment.