ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Golf R/Leon FR
Liking the demo. Dortmund are the best team to play with as Scutch mentioned. Gameplay is also better when you adjust the sliders to your liking.

Evo 5 RS
97. That's the one where they went half arsed 3D init. With the sprite arms. ;O/

fifa97.gif

Audi S1
The fact that they've completely changed career mode in terms of buying and selling players is enough for me. Also being offered international jobs.

Can't wait!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Indoor was f**king awesome. As was the 'dive' and 'intentional foul' button. L1, iirc.

Too bad I'm so poor at games nowadays, but refuse to play FIFA on easy settings.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The best one was the one you could destroy the keeper when he was holding the ball (97?).

The amount of red cards I got from accidentally hitting that fcuking button. I'd still like to have the choice to do it now, I don't like the artificial wall around the keeper.

The amount of red cards I got from accidentally hitting that fcuking button. I'd still like to have the choice to do it now, I don't like the artificial wall around the keeper.

I totally agree with you, how I remember that I don't know. I was only 6 ffs!

Loved the training games where you could properly kick the s**t out of anyone.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I scored a goal last night! Well chuffed.

Still lost the game, but the goal was what counted.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah his stats have gone down alot! Still 85 rated so not too bad. I'll wait until the actually game is released and all the prices will go up and sell what ever players I have accumulated.

I R excite for this.

Fifa 99 was epic! The ability to nail the keeper and get a straight red would be brilliant.

I love career mode, so for that alone, I'll be buying it :)

AK

M240i
They've removed the ability to slide people after the whistle has blown, that's endless hours of fun ruined :dapprove:.

182 Trophy
They've removed the ability to slide people after the whistle has blown, that's endless hours of fun ruined :dapprove:.
Lmao glad I wasn't the only one, when's the release date? Needs putting In Title like the iPhone thread

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I can't score for sh*t on that demo. Still excited for the game though like, Got it pre-ordered from Amazon so should come a day early.

107 Track Car & C4
Has anyone pre-ordered from HMV before? That's where I've ordered mine from, should it turn up on release day?

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Has anyone pre-ordered from HMV before? That's where I've ordered mine from, should it turn up on release day?

Yeah will be release day from them :)

I always order my games from ShopTo.net, they're usually cheaper & 99% come the day before release.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Web App is completely f*cked, which we all knew it would be. Few rumours flying round that it will be reset aswell.

DCi
someone i know got alexis sanchez and pennant (who had speedster in 12) lucky... i aint been able to get on the web app

also ive heard people have exploited to get free packs so would expect a reset