ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFZ**** - Hazel Grove

(s)Low Dynamique
172 spotted in Hazel Grove yesterday coming out of maccies/KFC. Had HID fog lights and possibly a 3/4 front plate, I was stood at the bus stop waiting for the 192 to go collect my car from the MOT station haha.

Clio 172 ph2
Ahh... That would be me... had to stop for a Big Mac as I was huuuu-ngry!!! Bus stop was on my left... I remember! Lol...

(s)Low Dynamique
Haha looked nice pal! Always see loads of CS members about when I'm not in my car, seen a 182 bean too on Lancashire Hill!

Clio 172 ph2
I was just passing through... took the scenic route from Lincoln to Birkenhead. I'll keep a lookout for you on my next trip!

330Ci cab
i dont flippin see anyone but jakey boy, then again jesus is on the bus.

who'd have known jesus drives a bus lol

i dont flippin see anyone but jakey boy, then again jesus is on the bus.

who'd have known jesus drives a bus lol
No doubt I've probably seen you around. I see loads of Renaultsports whilst at work, way too many to make threads about!

330Ci cab
ah! with xenons and 172 wheels? if i looked blank its cos sometimes i take work home for a half hour haha