ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Electrical Power

Clio 182
Hi guys,

Been a while since I posted last but I was hoping for some ideas as what to look for:

Driving home today (today of all days when it starts snowing) I get the abs, tcs, airbag, service and stop light come on, gradually lose power to radio etc, lose lights -> dead battery.

I had the same thing maybe 2/3 months previous. I replaced the battery that had been in there for a couple of years and thought no more of it. But seeing as this only happened a few months ago I'm thinking it's unlikely to be battery again.
Alternator was replaced early last year (Feb/March ish) so I'm thinking it is unlikely (though not impossible) that it's that again.

Recently I've had the fog light coming on the right rear when signalling/braking intermittently and I've just yesterday had a front side light bulb go. I'm unsure if either of these things could have contributed but I don't think this was happening prior to the old battery being replaced.

Is there anything else to look into?

Clio 182
Just to add to this, I didn't get the electrical fault light.
Probably should have put this in the faults section also, if someone wants to move it!

Last edited: