ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFS i got the bug, i want a 330 m sport BIG TIME!

120d M Sport
Its done 124k, i'd want to be paying less than £3k for that.

Can I trust you?? I could give you my passwords for Sytner Auction and Dealer Auction. Just bear in mind if you win anything you WILL be buying it.

My neighbour trades off his drive and gets literally all his cars through this facility!

Gets some very tidy decent motors, all part-ex's I presume?

Arctic Blue 182ff

A r****d for stating a very reserved FACT about insurance, and my opinion? Thinking that an M3 doesn't have a bit of a bad reputation is living in denial. Great cars, but I now put them alongside scoobies (maybe not the newer M3s, not yet owned by muppets), ruined by poor image and spiralling insurance.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
The shape is starting to look very dated now imo. Will be lovely cars none the less.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
A r****d for stating a very reserved FACT about insurance, and my opinion? Thinking that an M3 doesn't have a bit of a bad reputation is living in denial. Great cars, but I now put them alongside scoobies (maybe not the newer M3s, not yet owned by muppets), ruined by poor image and spiralling insurance.

You forgot to include 1*2s.