ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFS i got the bug, i want a 330 m sport BIG TIME!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Dam i want one so bad, keep finding ones i like, read on a little and its a faking auto.
Think my limit will be 5k
Idealy in black, although i do like the blue, silver if it was the price/miles/history was good.
Think its going to take a while to find the one i want.
Mrs is not impressed:p

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Did see yours mate, looks cracking, but maybe to much wonga for a 02 plate, no offence. If it was 4k then yea, plus your 155miles away from me..

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Go for it Ali! Audi is more practical but you have the grandad wagon so it's ok ;)

Can you take me out in yours sometime this week mate if thats ok with you, want to make sure i like it. Take me out now if you fancy it, late night spin? + sexual favours?

S3 Sportback, Ninja
330's are alright but if I were you I'd get a facelift one they look alot better IMO

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its done 124k, i'd want to be paying less than £3k for that.

Can I trust you?? I could give you my passwords for Sytner Auction and Dealer Auction. Just bear in mind if you win anything you WILL be buying it.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Its done 124k, i'd want to be paying less than £3k for that.

Can I trust you?? I could give you my passwords for Sytner Auction and Dealer Auction. Just bear in mind if you win anything you WILL be buying it.

Will keep that in mind, thankyou Sir Daniel

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
not joined bimmer forums yet. Put my Audi on the swapz website, had a few offers, one was a coupe, looked real nice but was a 325 and i also had a black scooby wrx 2003 offerd, nah.

Snotter's
I work for stratstone BMW, if you let me know what your after and what you will pay im sure i can find one for you.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
leather in jps bmw is awesome, basically his car ticks every box apart from the price, 4k and i would be all over that.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Bear in mind the work Ali! It needs an inspection 1 which is included in the price, will knock £300 off straight away if you're not fussed about doing it / sorting it yourself.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
i paid £2750 for my 330ci. 2001 with something like 112k on the clock and in great condition with FSH.

Last edited:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
there is cheap ones and expensive ones, really does vary. Ive been searching for the last two evenings now, sick of it tbh. Theres a blue one near me, good spec, but bad price.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
sold it for what i paid for it as i wanted it gone asap.
IMG_0499.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm not sure why, I just can't deal with light coloured leather... I honestly must be one of the only ones?

JP - Fancy a PX with an awesome ph1? ;)

EDIT: That one's only 40 miles from me Ali... ;)