ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FFFF Flame red 389bhp

Clio 172 182 197 200
Unsure why our good friend wilky hasn't posted a photo yet of his phase 1 fully forged flame red clio thats near enough 389bhp but we will.

Well done WilkyWay

uploadfromtaptalk1403159907511.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
whats been done to/how well does the gearbox take that kind of power and presumably high level of torque?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Akin to a stabbed rat!

I guess your attitude to general driving would have to change too? Imagine doing a sloppy overtake in the wet when a wall of boost comes on!

Getting it wrong pulling out of junctions too?

Regardless, muchos impressive piece of kit that.

D.

Clio 172 182 197 200
It's as follows

Wosigner 84mm pistons
I beam rods wosigner
Gt2871 billet od turbo on a side mount manifold
Vw 02m box with lsd
Megane 225 head and inlet
Adaptronic ecu
2.75" exhaust turbo back
Custom fuel rail
Custom shafts
Helix 6 paddle clutch
I'll let him tell you the rest of it :(

PH1 loads of boost!
It's as follows

Wosigner 84mm pistons
I beam rods wosigner
Gt2871 billet od turbo on a side mount manifold
Vw 02m box with lsd
Megane 225 head and inlet
Adaptronic ecu
2.75" exhaust turbo back
Custom fuel rail
Custom shafts
Helix 6 paddle clutch
I'll let him tell you the rest of it :(

Thanks @DTM Cars Ltd.

That's the main spec, also has Walbro fuel pump, Deka 630's, BC Coilovers, Recaro's etc, can't remember everything.

All the work was done my myself and Andyrg @ ClioTurbo.co.uk. It started off as a standard black 172 and has been painted and converted from a low blow in the last year or so. It's not too bad in the dry for putting the power down in the dry with the 02M and the diff, you still need to be gentle in second but once it grips it does go! I didn't want all the torque mapping out of the mid range like some do to help grip and transmission breakages. Rather control it with the loud pedal. In the rain you may as well be driving on ice.

Will get some more pictures and vids when I've got time.