ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Z4 Pics

Not a 320d
Did the f**ker today. Not sure ill see this until the beginning of November now so god knows whatll happen to it. Hopefully no one will wash it. Forgot my EP 800 today so had the luxury of using my old S1M 180. FML.

No major paintwork problems in its 900 mile life, some slight marring and minor swirls which where mostly taken care of. Really enjoyed working on this except for the fact I had a 2 tonne machine polisher to use.

Still to do: C5 wheels, G1 Windscreen, Rain Racer Sides, C6 Interior. Maybe C1.5 Paintwork if the beading sucks.

Done: Clay, Iron X, Full machine Polish P1/LC Green, C1 paintwork. Megs Tyre Gel.

Don't like my photo skillz? Blow me.

WP_000011_zps007452ea.jpg

WP_000012_zpsf296822d.jpg

WP_000015_zps5fe6b880.jpg

Blame my Nokia. Gives you an idea of the gloss, it was quite epic.

Last edited:
  Golf GT & A4 Avant
Lovely car, sh!t write up. Too much attitude, sounds like you've been bullied recently.;)

Did you find much difference in working the new C1 to the old formula?

E85 3.0i
Lovely that, the E89's look so mean from the front. Cheeky M5 lurking in the background? Proper garage!!!

Not a 320d
Lovely car, sh!t write up. Too much attitude, sounds like you've been bullied recently.;)

Did you find much difference in working the new C1 to the old formula?

Haha, yeah JD been mean to me.

TBH i never thought the old C1 was bad in terms of curing, but you can definitely tell the difference now. Thats a big bonnet, and I did the whole thing, waited about a minute and buffed off. Easy to use sure, but I dont know how itll perform yet.

Lovely that, the E89's look so mean from the front. Cheeky M5 lurking in the background? Proper garage!!!

Yeah New f10. This is nothing ha. Theres a new 640i in the other garage too.

Z4
Your garage? Some serious motors there! Your parents cars?

Massive reflection looks awesome, that blue actually suits the z4 really well. Good skills mate.
I remember detailing my z4, bonnet takes ages lol.

Not a 320d
No not mine. A friends family. My mates dad likes his BMW's, its his 5th M5 I know of. E39 before this, E60 Estate, E60 Saloon, I think previously an E39 again. Had numerous others.

The red 130 is the car the Z4 replaced.

14tsy8m.jpg

BMW'S
No not mine. A friends family. My mates dad likes his BMW's, its his 5th M5 I know of. E39 before this, E60 Estate, E60 Saloon, I think previously an E39 again. Had numerous others.

The red 130 is the car the Z4 replaced.

14tsy8m.jpg

Yep and i now am the only family member who Drives a VW Golf my life has gone down hill!