ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few track snaps from Wednesday

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
200715_SR_SN_Cars_2749-Custom.jpg

200715_SR_SN_Cars_4109-Custom.jpg

200715_SR_SN_Cars_2702-Custom.jpg

200715_SR_SN_Cars_2685-Custom.jpg

200715_SR_SN_Cars_4118-Custom.jpg

And a short video of myself and the Beaniesport racing Clio getting annoying at an M3:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Lovely stuff, did exactly same to daily last time on track and melted surround. Badly fitted rs192 was the reason really

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lovely stuff, did exactly same to daily last time on track and melted surround. Badly fitted rs192 was the reason really

It partly fell off the mount so need to sort that so it’s kinda flat, I was however surprised how white the insides were! I also have a problem with leaking gases getting into the cabin somehow!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks good that! What camera and gps setup have you got? Love the track position overlays but no idea how it works!

Crazy that I’m hitting 170mph down the Pit straight on my bike!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks good that! What camera and gps setup have you got? Love the track position overlays but no idea how it works!

Crazy that I’m hitting 170mph down the Pit straight on my bike!

Cheers, the video actually came out fairly bad as I forgot to set the front window to the focus area so it looks really washed out. It’s a GoPro Hero 4 Black, the overlays are easy to do as the GoPro logs GPS information, you then load this into Dashware on a PC, not a lot to it at all tbh.

Yeh Snet is a great bike circuit, love it in the Clio even though it’s abit underpowered in the straights as expected, although anything that passes me would be more than fast enough to pass me anywhere on the circuit!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Cheers, the video actually came out fairly bad as I forgot to set the front window to the focus area so it looks really washed out. It’s a GoPro Hero 4 Black, the overlays are easy to do as the GoPro logs GPS information, you then load this into Dashware on a PC, not a lot to it at all tbh.

Yeh Snet is a great bike circuit, love it in the Clio even though it’s abit underpowered in the straights as expected, although anything that passes me would be more than fast enough to pass me anywhere on the circuit!

I've got a Hero8 Black, will that record it then? What's the dashware software?!
Sorry to ruin your thread with questions!

Still look good in it mate, decent driving despite the power! I hate it when people won't pull over when you're clearly quicker than them but they can pull it back on the straights then hold you up in the corners!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've got a Hero8 Black, will that record it then? What's the dashware software?!
Sorry to ruin your thread with questions!

Still look good in it mate, decent driving despite the power! I hate it when people won't pull over when you're clearly quicker than them but they can pull it back on the straights then hold you up in the corners!

If my older GoPro has it then yours must, Dashware is a free download, loads of tutorials on YouTube, good bit of freeware!

Reactions: Pep