ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few sneeky pics of new ride height + some new mods

Chocolate Bar™
s**t pics, but then thats why they're sneeky!

was going dark and had a passer by (in the form of Has) was harassing me ;)

Big thanks again to dave (minivalver) for helping me fit the konigsports, couldnt have done it without him.

DSC00430.jpg

new spangly badges

DSC00433.jpg

cup splitter

DSC00436.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
now i love this!

lol, thought it'd be a bit more down your street now ;)

Has was following me, and actually cringed everytime i went over a pothole/stone in the road in case I scraped it... i told him to stop being a pussy :approve:

pettsi - maybe an idea for the future, think i have some sitting in the garage actually, might sticke m on when i get time

ste - i'd been awake for 24 hours after a night shift, couldnt be arsed to clean :rasp:

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
^ will be taking a load of proper pics when i put my next two major mods on which have currently been purchased but are waiting to be fitted when funds allow me to do so :approve:

wheels are 15" standards mate

think spacers are a must looking at the pics now. something for when i've got a bit more cash burning a hole in my pocket me thinks

Chocolate Bar™
thats so the year 2000, fake dumpvalves and intercoolers are the thing in thing at the mo... def on my to buy list :clown:

Chocolate Bar™
^ cheers russ will check if i've got any lying around first. Let us know when your free so that i can collect the other item, in no rush so whenever its convenient

looks top notch mate! dont think i would cc the door handles, breaks it up abit! i would go for some ph2 door strips though.

cant fault it though, very jealous lol

Chocolate Bar™
dunno about ph2 door strips, one for the future maybe! colour coded handles were on the to do list, getting a load of stuff fitted and sprayed soon so may get it done then. not sure myself not tbh, especially with the dark wheels

Last edited:
  Golf R
looking good... it's great to see a few tidy sunflowers in the club with owners tastefully improving them... how low is that now over standard?

I like the PH1 sidestrips colour-coded... nice colour theme going on there too :approve:

Chocolate Bar™
i have no idea how low it is, all i know is its gotta be raised slightly so that i can get it in the drive :(

Your right about the sunflowers in the club, we really need to get our ass's in gear and geta photoshoot sorted, cant be more than 25 left in the country and 3 are on the site

VRS
looking good mark :approve:

i will try and get that stuff ordered soon so we can get on with the winter prep once your new bits have been put on :)

Chocolate Bar™
looking good mark :approve:

i will try and get that stuff ordered soon so we can get on with the winter prep once your new bits have been put on :)

aye! shes looking a bit peaky at the mo, in dire need of a good polish :approve:

Joshwa - thanks mate, wasnt sure on what colour to do them to start off with, was gonna just match them up with the wheels but decided to match them up with the centre diamonds instead. Mint colour when the sun hits it

M

mini-valver

Like I said earlier, it loks MINT. The badges look better than I imagined too!

"It's too low Dave, we need to raise it" Pah, lady man ;)

Chocolate Bar™
Like I said earlier, it loks MINT. The badges look better than I imagined too!

"It's too low Dave, we need to raise it" Pah, lady man ;)

Cant get it in the bloody drive! Looks like i'll be parking it at the end of the street from now on ;)

Chocolate Bar™
very nice mark

how low is it now?

back is just over the 40mm mark from when i had eibachs on the rear, so maybe about 50mm. front is down around 70-75ish

so will be raised up a bit so it goes over humps/goes in the drive :(

Chocolate Bar™
amazing!

even better as it has genuine parts from the Fisher Price ;)

lol! not only genuine but free ;) get those centre caps sent!

handles will be sprayed with some other bits in due course

Dave - tried reversing but still bloody well scrapes, wont go over the humps at the bottom of my street or the humps when i get to work. :dapprove: