ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few sneeky pics of new ride height + some new mods

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
suspension is FK konigsports, lowered about 50 ish rear 70-75 ish front

same as mine n about the same stance, still got the rear seats in? cause i ain`t so my rear suspension is as low as it will go!! how hard hav u set them up??

Chocolate Bar™
They're currently on 1 turn all round, rear seats are still in but will be taking them out when i get some new front seats. May be a pussy and make em a little bit softer though as they're still quite hard

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
think i need to soften mine cause they r pretty hard at the mo, currently about 1 turn off full hardness!!

Chocolate Bar™
aye yeah sounds good mate, but only if you take me out in the throttle bodied beast ;) maybe at donnington park services?

phase 1 172
looking great fella, always good to see tastful mods, i noticed in another thread you`ve done a few badges i was wondering what you use to paint the 2.0 16v is it the touch up pen?

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
sound mate, only got her back on friday so need to get used to it abit, when??

340i
Mini meet :D havent been to one in the 172 yet!

Donny services is around 20mins from me..

I was in Winsford, Cheshire all weekend at a christening.. Where abouts are you from makavelli?

Chocolate Bar™
patience patience, i'm waiting for the next stage to be completed ;)

you get some pics up, havent seen any of the cupcatcher for a while

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looking lovely, although there's something about the c/c'd bumpstrips that just doesn't look right...

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah I think it is Middo, I like my dark wheels even more than I thought I would due to the black trim being kept really black to give a good contrast against the silver.

Ph2 strips colourcoded with dark 2.0litre badges would look strong I reckon, but it's whether you want to move away from the Ph1-ness...

Audi TT 225
I think you should go for some graphics next....

middo-butterly.gif

Chocolate Bar™
LOL! getting made up as we speak ;)

ads_172 - already moving away from the ph1ness in the next few weeks so may be an idea