ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps of the car

Fiesta zetec s
Bye bye cup, hello fiesta zetec s with 60 to the gallon and 35 quid a year tax.

From this

100_0189.jpg

To this

100_0326.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0330.jpg

100_0331.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0338.jpg

Last edited:
  Faded trophy
u deisil bummer grant you sold out i was expecting a 330 coupe lol

looks nice though mate new difuser looks good :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Really like the new fiesta, that looks very smart.

Hate the new Ka's though!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I dont mind these infact! Had a petrol lower spec version as a hire car which i was happy with :)

Fiesta zetec s
I'll take some of the inside tomoro, didnt think to take any yesterday. The dash looks like a mobile phone though. lol. Theres a posibility the alloys will be going gloss black in time.

172 Flamer
Very nice, Grant. Looked nice when I seen it yesterday! We'll have to pop out in the week. Let me know when your about.

120d M Sport
Really smart that. As for smiles per mile I'm sure it delivers, MK7 Fiesta chassis is meant to be brilliant.

Should have specced the upgraded wheels however...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really nice, really like the new fiesta.

Shame they dont put any big petrols in it though, yet anyway.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
nice looking car, id ditch the TDCI badge, get some nicer black/anthra wheels on it, get a remap and your all sorted. I had the mk5 Zetec-S and I have a MK6 Sport van (TDCI Zetec-S with no back seats basically). Great little cars, ok never gonna be as fast as the cup or as good around the corners, but for what they are they're pretty competant cars and the new model does look sweet :D

Edit: Jenic I heard they arent gonna do an ST model in this shape, not enough interest in it on the continent, only really sells in the UK ;)

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
My gfs bro has just got one of these zetec s, feels to pull well and comfy. Like the looks just hate the power outputs

Family Bus
I really like those.

I would be more than happy rattling about in one. Looks lovely!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

You will get good miles to the gallon but will you get good 'smiles' to the gallon?
The chassis will give you more than enough smiles.

Looks great mate, the option list is a bit big, guy at my work specced his up to around 13/14k didn't buy it in the end.

Mini Cooper S
I think they only look decent with the bigger wheels. Apart from that it looks lovely!

Fiesta zetec s
I prefer the wheels that are on it because i think the other wheels spokes look like spanners. lol. Its getting lowered 30mm on eibach springs next week hopefully, because their a ford approved part it doesnt affect your warrenty :)

J03

MX5 1.8
nearly got one of these! looks nutz, would of opted for the titanium one though, extra kit and looks as good