ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps of my new 200

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
907026e2.gif

f2bac524.gif

7a44eddc.gif

9535a7bc.gif

1712f214.gif

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Yes :) I live fairly local so I just popped up.

Back up there Sunday with the SW area. Amazing roads

clio 172 phase 2
Yea i dont live to far away only in carmarthen ! Me and my mate where up there the other day so much fun that road ! Where about your from bud?

An orange one
I think that particular car suits the standard cup wheels,

Renault should have offered speedlines in the cup anthracite colour IMO!

200 Ultra Red
Very nice matey, keep the standard wheels and get them done in black, that's what I did on my UR200 and it looks tremendous ;)

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Cheers :) love the recaros, they're a must on the car IMO.

I'm not too keen on the speed lines if I'm honest,

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im with you too prefer them on standard wheels, i used to prefer speedlines however! just went off them.

think they look better on standard headlights too, again used to prefer projectors! strange how your opinion changes over time.

how many miles has it done now? 500 odd? only 2000 to go before it needs an engine lol

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Cheers everyone :) there's a CS meet up this place tomorrow, so will have better pictures :)

This is a better road ;)

b567be66.gif

I also removed the 'Clio' badge off the boot.

clio 172 phase 2
im debating about goin to the meet mate depending on the weather i think , can i ask you know that junction after the hairpin ? goin down the mountain do you know where that goes? sorry to be random was just curious

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
im debating about goin to the meet mate depending on the weather i think , can i ask you know that junction after the hairpin ? goin down the mountain do you know where that goes? sorry to be random was just curious

Weather is calming down mate, it's only a drizzle here now.

After the harpin it leads down to Brecon, or you can turn off and go through Trecastle where this last pic was taken.

An orange one
Think I'm going for the cup spoiler in the near future, wasn't sure about it at first so I bought the car without it. It's grown on me more and more

Nooo keep it without mate, or get an aftermarket one like the Elia spoiler,

The cup spoiler is hideous :(