ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few snaps of my car

RB 197 fatty
^^^^ ha ha, brilliant! never laughed so much before in my life! knew i recognised him!

We really know how to make new potential members feel welcome here dont we!!!!

Hurry up and get a clio joel!!!!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Corsa looks quite smart, however Joel you remind me of somebody....

dan79f.jpg

ROFLMFAO

Burgandy 174 sport t
Im also on my third clio mate and they are alot worse than my corsa ever was and out of them ll the corsa got most stick! ony there back axels are made of chocolate. My Dci well lets just say it was never right again after it mashed the cambelt and melted a turbo, my old 172 the spring came out of the front suspension and the power steering failed although touch wood this shed has been relatively ok

Megane Trophy
Get an irmscher grille on and stick a c20 LET in it oh and get more pics of the chic.

u mean z20 let or leh c20 lets are over rated and blow heads

no the z20lets as found in the astra gsi, coupe are the over rated ones.

C20let, with 6 speed box, fwd conversion kit fitted into a corsa with new head bolts, gaskets, clutch etc can be done for £2k

eds phase 2.5 management 260bhp for £350

with a few more tweaks like i budgeted around 4.5k to do mine including stich welding and strengthening the bay i would have had around 300bhp!

Try get a clio upto that power for 4.5k!!

M

Mark E-J

the red 2 versions of redtop engine one designed by cosworth and used forged pistons early models and then later ones didnt

theres a oil problem in the heads on the c20lets which leads to them going porus and blowing can be sorted easily but its a problem none the less

z20let i perfer!

oil cooled teflon coated pistons,uprated conrods and better cooling and managment is what sets the z20leh and z20let

i had a mk5 astra sport hatch sri 1.8 16v up untill august 2005 was thinking bout doing the vxr conversion but wrote the car off

Image405.gif

most of my mates drive vauxhalls and ive had 3 now vectra cdx2lt 16v,astra mk 4 1.6 8v and the sport hatch

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
the red 2 versions of redtop engine one designed by cosworth and used forged pistons early models and then later ones didnt

theres a oil problem in the heads on the c20lets which leads to them going porus and blowing can be sorted easily but its a problem none the less

z20let i perfer!

oil cooled teflon coated pistons,uprated conrods and better cooling and managment is what sets the z20leh and z20let

i had a mk5 astra sport hatch sri 1.8 16v up untill august 2005 was thinking bout doing the vxr conversion but wrote the car off

Image405.gif

most of my mates drive vauxhalls and ive had 3 now vectra cdx2lt 16v,astra mk 4 1.6 8v and the sport hatch

Mate! Thats gutting, I was thinking about getting that same spec car when I was looking at the clio.

How come it was a write off? The damage doesn't look that bad. Considering its around a £15-16k car.

M

Mark E-J

i was pulling out from a junction about 2mph after a driver let me out where a woman in a vitara hit my car at an awkward angle at approx 45-50 in a 30 zone in bad weather

even though she was speeding and people backed me up the police see it as my fault as i entered her side of the road iwith it being her right of way

the chasis moved over and was classed as a un economical repair not to mention the engine was nackered had it in december 2005 and only done 5000 miles was a 55 plate

they look great with the kit but without it they look terrible i had the 18's aswell as u can see in the pic

In all honesty my valver is a far better car its much nicer to drive the drivers posistion is better than the astra the only thing good about the astra was the pose factor

my clio would piss all over it fact!

the thing is that astra would only be worth bout £10,000 grand now if it was still mint

u can pick them up so cheap they devalue so quick