ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few quick ones, new wheels and lowered

Charged Superleggera
do like that but would look even better if the turbines were polished up instead of painted. keep up the good work and keep us updated :)

172 Cup
m8 to all the haters ure been different and it looks mint! pulls the wheels off well imo. just get the badges white and some 3/4 plates and will look schweet!

Never above 25mpg
Don't you dare ruin the wheels, they are awesome as is.

Just need to sort the colour scheme out!!!

But keep the wheels or I will nail your balls to a piece of red cloth and dangle you in front of an angry bull.

b/g 182, meg tourer
de-badged tailgate
grey front and rear diamonds (same colour as wheels)
slammed on its arse
small ariel
de-wiper rear

that would look nice imo.
rear badges look aweful. the rest is pretty good. good to see something different with the wheels.

Ultra Red Megane 225
Don't you dare ruin the wheels, they are awesome as is.

Just need to sort the colour scheme out!!!

But keep the wheels or I will nail your balls to a piece of red cloth and dangle you in front of an angry bull.

Its a deal.

Ultra Red Megane 225
oh and i cant go any lower on the back, its on coilovers with the adjusting rings removed for maximum lowness. Unless anyone has any suggestions as to how to go lower??

Ultra Red Megane 225
none of the above tbh

its called individuality. and its a work in progress.

kthxbye