ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pictures of my 330D

BMW 330D
Had the car for a month now and absolutely love it, by far the quickest car I've owned its super smooth and on average its getting 5MPG more than my 120D.

Spec

• Manual
  • Mapped 270BHP
  • Turbo and injectors done
  • Swirl flaps removed
  • Nav, Ipod, TV, Bluetooth

DFE7764D-911A-48EE-A939-6B3C42FE4B94_zpszqbnj8nj.jpg

8B3A2B51-AFA7-4AED-BA3C-9AE10C9503A0_zpsfqbknlij.jpg

42CD39B5-E86F-449E-8236-952321DFB61F_zpsnbend56r.jpg

IMG_2417_zps437832a6.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Allways said when I settle down etc this would be a car I'd choose. Bet it goes well. Oh and if you don't mind me asking, what sort of money did you pay?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
You've failed only stating the BHP. Surely it has enough torque to pull a boeing? lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Bhp is the bit that does the job.

I love these too. I want a 350Z more though, although a mapped 330d is certainly comparable speed wise!

BMW 330D
Bought the car off a mate who's a mechanic who swore blind he's had a print out after the map at 270bhp, no reason to disbelieve him but in hindsight it does seem a bit ott. Figures a side it goes like a rocket and whatever the torque is I just know its a hell of a lot!

Allways said when I settle down etc this would be a car I'd choose. Bet it goes well. Oh and if you don't mind me asking, what sort of money did you pay?

I got it for 2800 as is its done 150k but I honestly don't care about the mileage I've seen one going strong on 270k and this one apart from a slightly noisy DMF is the smoothest car I've drove which includes my last car, a 120d with 70k and fbmwsh

BMW 330D
Can't get over how good they are on fuel round town the only let down is the Bluetooth on the head unit playing up since I've had a aux tv tuner fitted

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was thinking of consumption around town. Didn't think they were that good, but obv your happy

BMW 330D
35 mpg round town my 120d was between 29 and 30. I know it's not amazing figures but when I was expecting less I'm really happy with it

BMW 330D
Done a few things to freshen the car up. Got some USDM indicators off a lad on E46 zone and gloss black grills and a new badge which you cant see. Its had to come off its private plates so I have got pressed plates don't know if people think they are chavvy but trust me not by Manchester standards! Immediate plans are to get the wheels refurbed or go for CSL reps if I find a decent set going cheap, and to look at a tiny bit of surface rust on the arches.

23B45D40-A7AF-4E3A-86E0-D750CBBD69D7_zps5kxmg8zr.jpg

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Nice car, and a good price as well! I'd love to have one of these as a daily instead of the 306

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great. Tiny bit of surface rust can end up being a killer on these. Mine had the tiniest amount, rubbed it back and it has rusted from the inside out!

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Looks great. Tiny bit of surface rust can end up being a killer on these. Mine had the tiniest amount, rubbed it back and it has rusted from the inside out!

Thats how they all rust, inside out.

My E36 has started to really get plagued lately :(

Lovely car OP, quite a bargain too.

BMW 330D
No idea on torque figures but its A LOT from the feel of it! And this has got me all worried about the rust now I'm going to get the body shop to have a look at it haha this forum always seems to leave you thinking your car has something terminal!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Looks great, 5dr is growing on me.

35mpg, wouldn't you be better off with the petrol?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
It's not an E46 unless it's got the signature rusted wing!

mine had tiny amounts of front wing rust when I got it (3 years ago). I let it go until late last year before I got them done, it was embarrassing driving round with big rusty bubbles on my car.

The body shop said the rusty wings that came off were not the original ones :(.

If I break my car later this year i'll give the op a shout - my car is the same colour as his....

BMW 330D
Looks great, 5dr is growing on me.

35mpg, wouldn't you be better off with the petrol?

Probably...who knows. This was the car for me don't really care about fuel cost its costing me very little to run

mine had tiny amounts of front wing rust when I got it (3 years ago). I let it go until late last year before I got them done, it was embarrassing driving round with big rusty bubbles on my car.

The body shop said the rusty wings that came off were not the original ones :(.

If I break my car later this year i'll give the op a shout - my car is the same colour as his....

Yeah send me a message if you do!!