ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of the Cup

clio 172 cup
perfect but all exhausts should be recessed into the bumper imo unless its a stealth obviously.

Clio 172
I quite like the exhaust tbh. Prefer recessed but it looks good!

Your bros sportlines are pretty much the same height as your coilovers!

Megane 225 Cup
Well Finally got round to fitting my Forge Motorsport Silicone Coolant Hose kit , bit of a ball ache without the rite tools at home :(
And also fitted my richbrook renault sport tax disc holder (lol)

Also got a Powerflex dogbone mount to fit

Ill get some pictures up ASAP

Megane 225 Cup
yeah its a marmite thing ;) i love em

I have had many cars with poly bushed mounts and they all seem to get beter after a few months

Megane 225 Cup
Half way fitting the dogbone

30122010245.jpg

30122010246.jpg

Megane 225 Cup
All fitted no noticeable vibrations atall , maybe a little but nothing you would notice

And has made on off throttle amazing :)

Megane 225 Cup
Swapped my yozza for a k-tec stealth with mid box

Very happy with the sound as the yozza with decat was just to loud for me

172 Cup
Swapped my yozza for a k-tec stealth with mid box

Very happy with the sound as the yozza with decat was just to loud for me

Im getting rid of my ktec sheath hopefully this month. Went to London & back for new years with 4 people in the car. It did my head in.

Is there much difference between the 2?

Flooky

ClioSport Club Member
  172 CUP, D23 Navara
Im getting rid of my ktec sheath hopefully this month. Went to London & back for new years with 4 people in the car. It did my head in.

Is there much difference between the 2?

I'll have your backbox, then I can get the centre section :)

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Ha ha, loving your bootlid badging, did the same to mine bar the Cup 172 badge is centred under the 'clio' rather than to the side! Kudos!! ;)

Honda & VW
yet to see this in the flesh Kris, looks very tidy - please promise me you will get something to dress your tyres/rubbers/plastics next time you clean it?

Megane 225 Cup
yellowbelly i ran out of trim wax :(

Well £276 spent on a new set of damper insirts for the front H&R coilovers as mine had burst

fitting the weekend

Clio 172
Awesome cup dude. Id spray the bullets in anthracite tho to match the diamonds. Ur brothers iceberg looks a minter aswell

Megane 225 Cup
Package turned up from Eurocar parts (H&R main dealer now)

didnt realise id get the whole strut as i only ordered the shocks

14012011259.jpg

Megane 225 Cup
just the struts were £276 for the pair as mine have blown the seals

think the coilovers were around £700-800 when new

RB One Eight Two
Absolutely lovely! Stance is spot on. The only thing is the exhaust would look better cut into the bumper but apart from that it is awesome!

Megane 225 Cup
Well i had to buy something at autosport and seeing as my OMP steering wheel was looking tatty

i decided to buy one of these ;)

DSCF1138.jpg

T

tomstyle172

ahh okay mate looks nice just sits right:cool: you know much about clio sport electrics lol?

Megane 225 Cup
Had all the tracking and camber setup today

went for 1.1 degree negative on the front and handles so much beter with the new shocks ;)

Just waiting for my matched inlets to come now ;)

172 Cup
Be interesting to hear if you find much difference once they are fitted.

Did you get it sorted at Chris Mullins? My tracking is out again now I've raised the front slightly.