ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of new exhaust

172 Cup
Thanks again to Pure-Motorsport, awesome build quality, even better noise

IMG_3558.jpg
IMG_3559.jpg
IMG_3563.jpg
IMG_3565.jpg

172 Cup
It looks terrible the way it's been cut into the bumper without a surround.

The cutout isnt finished yet, needs to be made a tiny bit bigger, was just so I could get the bumper back on, and the surround is sat infront of me, didnt have anything to bond it securely in place with until tomorrow

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Looks nice although I think all cut out bumper exhausts look s**t personally.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I love mine loads although I had to switch out my unsilenced midsection for a silenced one and I have to say I honestly prefer it.

Sports CAT is next on my list though as I'm already sick of the bloody EM light.

LY FF182
I think the cut out looks good on 172's! Obviously better once finished but I like it!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I agree with the cut out comments. I'd rather have one under the bumper like the yozzasport but there is no doubting the quality of the product.

172 Cup
Looks good, but get some pic's up with the surround on. Oh and +1 on the vid

Just going to get some silicone now then will get it on! Aii ill do a vid when I get back will have to be a stationary one like as brakes aren't bleed yet

I love mine loads although I had to switch out my unsilenced midsection for a silenced one and I have to say I honestly prefer it. Sports CAT is next on my list though as I'm already sick of the bloody EM light.

Too loud for you without centre box? Yeah god your going to end up paying twice as much changing it all

I think the cut out looks good on 172's! Obviously better once finished but I like it!

Yeah same think it finishes the back end off

I agree with the cut out comments. I'd rather have one under the bumper like the yozzasport but there is no doubting the quality of the product.

yeah, quality is spot on like

172 Cup
Only a short video, sounds even better when cars not cold :nono:

Last edited by a moderator: