ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics of my new 182!!!

silver cup packed FF 182
SV600009.gif

SV600002.gif

rearend.gif

only collected it on saturday from west sussex and then had to drive back to southampton,had the cup spoiler fitted though as it came with the standard spoiler even though the car came with the darker cup version wheels,suspension,front lower lip on the front bumper.its on a 2005 plate with 10500 miles on it so well chuftys with it so far.

:cool:

shaun_cliosport said:
SV600009.gif

SV600002.gif

rearend.gif

only collected it on saturday from west sussex and then had to drive back to southampton,had the cup spoiler fitted though as it came with the standard spoiler even though the car came with the darker cup version wheels,suspension,front lower lip on the front bumper.its on a 2005 plate with 10500 miles on it so well chuftys with it so far.

:cool:
Exact same as mine mate.Best looking 182.Pitty you cant get the Trophy in any other colour or that we be a contender(This is only my opinion)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Looks great! I would say that as I've got one...

They look amazing when the sun catches them. I'd get some Silvatecs to finish the front off, makes a load of difference.

Nez

silver cup packed FF 182
havnt gave the car a proper wash yet but ive seen the paintwork when it hits the sunlite and it looks nice as you can see the specle on the paintwork.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Just like Mine, 05 plate 6400 miles, love it!! Now i have my Blueflame catback and Silvatecs to finish it off!!

Paul

Last edited: