ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Pics of my Clio

Coupe/Defender V8
Just thought I would stick up a few pictures of my Clio. Working on getting the car perfect mechanically and bodywork wise. Almost there now, few things on the list are to get a minor bit of rust sorted on the drivers arch, get 2 new tyres for the front, new coil pack and a few other minor bits. I have changed the centre caps as 2 were missing when I bought the car, stuck brembo disks and pads on, changed the rear sticking calliper, sorted dash lights, machine polished my lights to get them the right colour and a few other odds and ends!

Anyway, here are a few pictures and I hope Laura likes them who was the previous owner

Shagged pad, which had actually come off the backing plate!!

Image051.jpg

P160808_1600.jpg

P160808_2350.jpg

P230808_1652.jpg

P230808_1653.jpg

P230808_1654.jpg

P230808_1655.jpg

P230808_165501.jpg

P230808_165502.jpg

P230808_1656.jpg

P230808_1657.jpg

P230808_165701.jpg

P240808_1529.jpg

Coupe/Defender V8
steering wheel looks in good nik

Don't be fooled, it's a bad pic and has suffered the same as the others I have seen. Either way, not too worried!

Thanks for all the kind comments, I am very pleased with it as originally I bought it as a track car but like it so much its my daily runner! I am selling my prelude and keeping this.

Great bargain, great car :)

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Looks Much Better now than it did when in laura's care

What do you expect he is a pro detailer!! :)

Looks stunning Joe, glad you like it, although im very shocked that you prefer it to the lude.

We'll be in touch soon if your still up for detailing ours, as ours is staying now!! Our lil boy will be inhertiting it apparently when hes old enough lol!

Coupe/Defender V8
It could be because my lude is tip-tronic, but I like this a lot more plus it goes around corners!

I'll stick some high res pictures up once I have had the minor bit of rust taken out and I have machine polished the whole car.

Let us know about your lude and glad you know it went to a good home! :cool: