ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few of the Ph1 Flamer.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Took these at the weekend after a good clean up. Been using Collinite 476 on it, which after a huge disapointment from the 1st layer, added a couple more and its starting to be as good as everyone says. I'm not the best with a camera, so I apologise.

I'd love to lower it and fit a set of 2118's, but with a nipper on the way, this isnt possible. The cars proving to be bloody good fun, and is economical enough for my 60 mile daily commute to stop me getting a diseasel.

SNC11692.jpg

SNC11691.jpg

SNC11694.jpg

SNC11695.jpg

SNC11693.jpg

Enjoy. Yet to see another on the road, which makes me happy.

Vw caddy tdi
Lovin the standard flamer Eibach pro lines + set of wheel caps job done. ps does it have a sunroof?

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Lovin the standard flamer Eibach pro lines + set of wheel caps job done. ps does it have a sunroof?

Yes it does. Is an aftermarket Webasto jobbie. I like it, lovely with this weather, and its got an auto-close when you turn the igntion off, which is a nice touch. But its the only thing that puts people off buying it, hence why i'm going to keep it. Also, its nice to not see one everyday. I see more Astons/GTR's a day than ph1's.

I'm just planning to keep it as clean and o.e as possible. I think I may fit some new front shockers, and Eibachs, but thats it. As much as i'd like to drop it on coilovers, change wheel colour etc, i've a son on the way in 6 weeks, and I dont think he'd like it!

Cheers for the comments folks.

Ph1 172
Very nice Chris, such a nice colour on Ph1's, I've never seen one about either come to think of it.....as rare as rocking horse poo!

I'd agree with Alex, if you do think of lowering it Prolines were a great addition to mine and didn't make it look much lower than standard.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Very nice Chris, such a nice colour on Ph1's, I've never seen one about either come to think of it.....as rare as rocking horse poo!

I'd agree with Alex, if you do think of lowering it Prolines were a great addition to mine and didn't make it look much lower than standard.

Do they make that much of a differance? I'd really like a set of Bilstein B8's, but havent seen them for the 172?

Has all wheelnuts Jamie! Just has locking wheel nuts on the one thats hard to see.