ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few more pics , not posted many yet :)

Blackkk 1.2
posted a few , not really great pics tbh coz of sh**y camera...but awell enjoy , comments and criticism welcome :)! also still need ideas for my wheels , if anyone could photoshop one of the pics with black wheels white lip/diamond or anthra with black diamonds :) cheers for looking
ps gettin the baby lowered sometime this month hopefully:) as in last thread so far . ctr aerial, exhaust , few stickers and new RS grill :) looks sweet , no pics yet :( lol

Attachments

• Photo064.jpg
    Photo064.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 55
  • Photo059.jpg
    Photo059.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Photo057.jpg
    Photo057.jpg
    485.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Photo056.jpg
    Photo056.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 51
  • Photo054.jpg
    Photo054.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 63
  Blackkk 1.2
few pics of stickers / exhaust

Attachments

• zorst.jpg
    zorst.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 53
  • ktr.jpg
    ktr.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 47
  • a90.jpg
    a90.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 57

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry but that exhaust looks poo mate, would look alot better just standard tbh.

Blackkk 1.2
exhaust looks much nicer in the flesh. also sounds very nice when i heard it

yeah its not even that bad compared to others ave saw / heard ..... n it doesnt stick out pal ....not like those nedy ones u see on most chaved up cars.

Blackkk 1.2
interested in coming down to the ayrshire meet on sunday mate ??

a was reading ur thread about it matey , and was so up for it until i relized i am workin this sunday :( totaly forgot , will try and get to one soon tho lol

Clio 172
i dont think the exhast is too bad. it wont stand out against the rest of the car so much when you have lowered it. i like the current mods and the future plans.

Blackkk 1.2
i dont think the exhast is too bad. it wont stand out against the rest of the car so much when you have lowered it. i like the current mods and the future plans.

thanks matey... yeah thats what i was thinking , be much better when lowered .