ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi, remember me? Contains refresh content. + better pictures now added.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re: Hi, remember me? Contains refresh content.

I've got 3M film there. Can't remember who was selling them years ago on here, but I got a few sets. I have the set that's on, plus another set left.

I got some from a Laguna iirc?! Pretty effective, although, not so much when you apply it over the chips.....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I still have that picture you took of my car in 2008, Ste. Using that as my motivation. :eek:

Good work. Full width plate looks miles better. Although how Ali can mock with the abortion that was on his I have no idea.

Swift Sport

I still have that picture you took of my car in 2008, Ste. Using that as my motivation. :eek:

That's cool... I wish I'd still got mine, although my bank account is looking better for the change. It's still kinda odd logging onto Cliosport on a regular basis when I have a little Japanese sh*tbox on the drive... I'm aware I'm one of many. lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Niiiiiiiiice.
I used those weird rear door bins as a receptacle. 3pts
2170270644_cd236c0311.jpg

"From doooooowntown!!"

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

New pictures added, since I nipped out for for copier paper.

4d08fb0d.jpg

f762439b.jpg

7142d9cd.jpg

65a6d493.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are they taken on your iPhone?

Resizes are shocking quality old boy, it's not like you.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Yeah, Ordsall Fit City, the rest on on the Quays, near the Lowry.

Gally: Blame Photobucket. I need a Flickr account really.

At least he doesn't listen to Bagpipes you hoon.

And lol at Gally going "resident gypsy". When did that happen?

Last edited:
  I love Lamp
That does look really nice, great contrast between the RB and white wheels. Is that a Cup splitter on it or something different??

b/g 182, meg tourer
really does look as good as ever! front plate is a lot better.

if it was me tho, i would be bored of cleaning white wheels by now and would have painted them a different colour. looks spot on tho.
engine bay pics?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That does look really nice, great contrast between the RB and white wheels. Is that a Cup splitter on it or something different??

Just a normal Cup splitter mate. I used to have a carbon one, but it was a nightmare. Looked terrible once it started to chip.

really does look as good as ever! front plate is a lot better.

if it was me tho, i would be bored of cleaning white wheels by now and would have painted them a different colour. looks spot on tho.
engine bay pics?

I've had them for four years now, so I'm used to the effort you need to put in. :eek:

Engine bay pics will be up on Sunday, once I've fitted the OEM airbox and fitted my new inlet, fuel rail guard, carbon cover and battery cover.

b/g 182, meg tourer
I've had them for four years now, so I'm used to the effort you need to put in. :eek:

Engine bay pics will be up on Sunday, once I've fitted the OEM airbox and fitted my new inlet, fuel rail guard, carbon cover and battery cover.

nice! engine bay sounds simelar to mine (markus as inspiration). will have a nose at the thread on sunday then :)

edit: quote fail!

Last edited by a moderator:
  I love Lamp
Just a normal Cup splitter mate. I used to have a carbon one, but it was a nightmare. Looked terrible once it started to chip.

Ahhh cool i was looking at the ktec one but seen people say it chips easily, i like the curved lip they have as opposed to the flat skoda ones but can't bare the price of them -_- need to pikie one of someones... yours just screwed on? lol

seems you have only partaken in certain backwards changes to win the support of random cretins on this site.

However that aside, it still looks effortless and dare i say original.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. I really do prefer it without the painted bits, SRS. The tow eye will be going back on though, since I didn't sell it.

And I'm not stopping here either, there's more stuff to come, but that's under wraps at the mo.

seems you have only partaken in certain backwards changes to win the support of random cretins on this site.

However that aside, it still looks effortless and dare i say original.

IIRC you put your Meg away for winter to go to a Clio, to rebuild ze bug?

Anyone else feeling the Lbrench joke is getting old?

Evo 5 RS
LOL. I really do prefer it without the painted bits, SRS. The tow eye will be going back on though, since I didn't sell it.

And I'm not stopping here either, there's more stuff to come, but that's under wraps at the mo.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I've had the worst day ever at work and seeing your OCD infected machine has made me want to get mine done quicker... thanks for almost brightening my day...almost

P.S it does look great x