ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few more MK4 spy shots

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Look interesting - Although rear quarter visibility will be a nightmare, huge blindspot... Anyone driven a new Scirrocco :dapprove:

Megane 225 F1
Is that the track that was on top gear on sunday?

Also if you look, the wrap is covering a lot of the rear window so it won't have the much of a blindspot.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Rear handle position is good, was obviously the way it had to go for 5 door only.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's never going to look amazing with the concept nose and 5 doors but people never thought the 200 was pretty either. Wait and see I suppose.

The new Twingo is an abortion. That is a fact.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If you click and enlarge the front on pic, there is an intercooler looked next to the rad, could be a DIEsel, but it also could be 1.6T?

Some more pics

http://www.worldcarfans.com/112022441579/next-gen-2014-renault-clio-spied-for-first-time/lowphotos#0

At least its lost its leggy mk2/3 appearance, looks quite low here

529334637231995218.jpg

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'll reserve final judgement until a proper press shot but damn, that's a big b**ch!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

320d
It has potential. When's the RS model out, 2013?

I will definitely be booking myself in for a test drive when its out, I'll be really interested to see how the boosted engine alters the character of the car.

Personally I think the smaller hot hatches a are lot more suited to an n/a engine.

An orange one
It does look a bit bland unfortunately...

Can only hope for some big wider arches and bumpers and 18" wheels on the RS to try and beef it up a bit...

It still screams "family car" in 5 door guise though :(

260% JCW
Renault have lost it IMO, it's going to need 210+hp to carry all of the extra lard.

Not very pretty either.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a punto :(

I think it looks like a 3 door Punto because of the camo. It's the rear door glass. Very Punto ish with the tape on.

Oh and I thought it was common knowledge about the 5 door thing. There will be no 3 door RS.

BG 182FF
The next R.S. clio could look great with bigger archers and the "blade" from the lower grill aka 200 and new twingo R.S.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Never liked cars with the number plate mounted below the bottom grille and not on the bumper though, all very 206!

Wonder if Nicole has packed on the weight too - you can imagine the new adverts with her Dad as a senile old bat and her pushing 20 stones!!

1.2 Mk3 Phase2
Are the models supposed to have something similar? I think they work backwards, e.g. Mk2 and Mk3 facelift look nothing alike, so they made a Mk3 phase1 with the same lighting style as Mk2 and the fog lights are connected to the grill, wing mirrors are rectangular I think they are making extra models to show "development" the mk4 looks NOTHING like the Mk3 at all! The diamond seems to be getting huge! Im not a fan... would have expected alot better as they are making it more like a megane now. All the new cars are starting to look very similar! They need new inspiration or a whole new direction!