ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few mk1 clio pictures

Some of you may of seen my car in PFC in the projects section :).

p4150962.jpg

p4150961.jpg

p4150960.jpg

p8090879bw.jpg

p3110939.jpg

p4150959.jpg

pb120920.jpg

Video of me on track not sure if ive embedded right? But be sure to turn up the speakers ;)
Cant remember how to embed the video so heres a link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAY6IR3H8Ws&feature=context&context=C4b2e105ADvjVQa1PpcFMJenqHrQmprbhpAQ6TLPhuQfukZaGkIuk=

Last edited:
  Astra (H) VXR
Awesome pal... I've never done a track day but now I really want to... Can imagine its pretty unbeatable for the fun factor... What sort of bhp is that running?

Running at around 185hp 155hp surrey rolling road proven. Bit of a special engine, that i waited ages for :).

Also here were how the were on my old valver. May bring them back to their former glory.
dscf0886r.jpg

Thank you for all the kind comments :)

R14 CUP
I've just sold my Williams :(

Love the white valver - that's a stunning car. I wanted your valver wocka when I bought my Williams, but you broke it instead.

secret
I've just sold my Williams :(

Love the white valver - that's a stunning car. I wanted your valver wocka when I bought my Williams, but you broke it instead.

Yeah i know pal, didnt want to but thats where the moneys at