ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few lads off here at the ring

astra coupe on coilovers
thought i would post a few pics of the lads cars off here that i met at the nurburgring on 03-08-08
DSCF3513.jpg

DSCF3519.jpg

DSCF3518.jpg

DSCF3517.jpg

DSCF3520.jpg

DSCF3521.jpg

DSCF3522.jpg

DSCF3523.jpg

DSCF3524.jpg

DSCF3527.jpg

DSCF3532.jpg

DSCF3528.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

couple of pics of mine my 1st lap was 10 miute 20 seconds :D

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

i must say the lads that were there nice to meet use cars looked awsome use got there to early like me lol

astra coupe on coilovers
thanks lads did the ring in 10 minutes 20 seconds in my astra 1.8 coupe on eibach springs not bad for my 1st time there and 1st lap im going back in april

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
cheers chaps, didn't realise it was you in the astra mate. me n richy (black mk1) where lapping in early 9 mins this year so hoping to get into the 8 mins mark next year so heres to next year

yeah marks car certainly stands out in orange, even more so when its being towed home by my hybrid(the black one ^^^^)

roll on next year, few changes to the car to be done!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i never made it, gearbox dropped its guts at aachen, 50 miles short, try again next year!

astra coupe on coilovers
cheers lads ill be back in april its so addictive ill have the coilovers, rear anti roll bar and braided hoses fitted by then :)