ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clios at USC today.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Seen quite a few Clio RS at santa pod today. Couple on the strip too, white 200 did a few runs. None were very impressive tbh. Most seemed to be in the 16s. Anyone off here?

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Don't think I saw u go down mate, was the track pretty slippy this weekend? As so many people couldn't get traction.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
The last day seemed alright as the rain fcked off. People saying they couldn't believe how grippy it was (claimed a couple gboxes and a 205 flywheel lol).

Have got a few pics of clios on the strip, will sort them out soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
yeah i couldnt seem to get grip pn saturday it hasnt long been raining though. i was also running on a048 track tyres, i should of run again on sunday

Ph2 172
i was there on the sunday but didnt go down the strip. seen a guy in a standard 172 cup run a 14.9 and it looked fairly standard. was impressed