ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few clio pics, one f**k'in cold night..

Brisol my lover..
For some random reason tonight a few of us decided to go out for a spin, bad idea after bump starting dan (frozen starter motor) and then scraping the inside of his windows we set of. 1 mile down the road only to find a BMW backwards on the dual carrage way after spining coming off the roundabout,great start.So dangerous and slipery didnt get much above 30mph...
Took these few pics.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Brisol my lover..
Bristol, Nr the SS great Britton, its a listed building but after severall raves and a large fire its just been left to rot. Myself and Elliot have been inside to check out the graf i will see if i can find the pics, theres a few old cars in a shed.

LY V6 with Recaros
-10, s**t that's cold! The coldest I've seen mine is -5, that was more than cold enough!!

Brisol my lover..
Bristol, Nr the SS great Britton, its a listed building but after severall raves and a large fire its just been left to rot. Myself and Elliot have been inside to check out the graf i will see if i can find the pics, theres a few old cars in a shed.

Took these on my phone so there not the best...

DSCF1388.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1401.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1457.jpg

DSCF1496.jpg

DSCF1485.jpg

Was a wicked meet. So cold but the pics came out really well. Just need john to learn all the functions of his nikon d60 now.

Clio
That looks damn cold, didn't realise its been that cold overnight down here.

Nice location, and some good shoot spots around that area.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I f*cking love your Hybrid, Dan

Seriously

Cheers mate, although its not really mine. It hasn't changed much since i bought it off Brad.

Roll on the end of the month though..... 172 conversion here we come!! :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes mate, my mechanic is going to do it. He got a bit funny when I told him it was going elsewhere!

2 birds with one stone and all that....

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Dan Off topic.. But what was that chaps name with the Golf (not naming the company), who does the dent removal.

Saw him on the ringroad last crashed into the back of Metro...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers mate, although its not really mine. It hasn't changed much since i bought it off Brad.

Roll on the end of the month though..... 172 conversion here we come!! :D

Brad Harding?

Amir's mate?

F4R will make it feel more like yours, too. Nice work