ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few basic questions need answering for a new member please!

Clio 172 Cup
Hello to all,I have recently joined the club and have a few simple questions that i need answering as im not too clued up with the Clio sport range.I have a 53 plate Clio sport which has the double exit exhaust at the back and Cup decal on side of doors. It looks very similar to the 182 and i am a bit confused. Has my car had these modifications done by previous owner or did the 172 Cup come with the option of the double exhaust? How do you know the difference between a normal Clio and a Cup edition?.The reason i ask this is because i want to replace the exhaust with either the yozza one or the milltek exhaust and am concerned about which one to order for fitment issues.Also what is the best tyre size for the standard wheels that come with the car as will be replacing them soon ish and can anyone clear up the best way to eliminate that annoying judder when the car is started first thing?If anyone can help me that would be much appreciated.Many thanksNick

Clio 172 Cup
Its blue, not sure what clour they call it.What type of exhaust will fit on my car then?Many thanks

Lionel Richie
light blue? standard cloth interior? no aircon? no abs? you have a 172cup with an aftermarket exhaust, has the bumper been cut??

Clio 172 Cup
Its a light blue, standard cloth interior but has air con and the twin tips exhaust in the bumper, the bumper looks exaxctly he same as 182 one as does the front. Ill try put pic on here for you to see.

Clio 172 Cup
Would a milltek 182 exhaust fit onto my car?Im planning to take the car to K-Tec next week hopefully they will be able to assist.

Clio 172 Cup
Not to worry im going to source a new rear bumper and stealth yozza system to repair the monkey work dont on the car!